Chp 3: Class with the Devil

Chapter 3: Class with the Devil

Poop face. That name seems so familiar. I looked up and I couldn't believe who I just saw. I backed up against the locker as he keeled down to me.

"What no hello to your dear old friend". Pete. That bastard has a nerve of being here. Wait..why is he here?

"w-what are you doing h-hhere.. I thought you were in juvie?" I said. He chuckled

I hate his chuckle. But I did like his hair. Messy with a blue strip on his bang. His hair was black and short but very nice...wait! What am I doing I need him to tell me some answers!

"I guess I was so good they let me out" he said with another chuckle .God just my luck. "You got guts coming back to school Pete".

"Wow bravo you finally said my name from all these years bravo" He started clapping which made people stare. "Shut up you dick".

"Awh I miss you too poop face". He smirked. I wanted to slap that smirk off his face. "I don't" I said to myself.

He looked at my books and picked them up for me

Huh? what whoa did I miss something.

Then when he folded them nicely on his hands he let them go, making them slam on the floor.

Ok that makes sinc e.

"Wow your really a dick you know" I said with a frown.

"You should see my real one". He brushed his hair with his hands and left me looking at him with my mouth wide opened.

"Dude I'm just kidding yeeesh take a joke once in a while". He said playing with a locker combination

Crap his locker is right next to mine.

*Bell Rings*

"Shit" I said to myself. Maybe I should just let loose..I mean its not like hes gonna be in any of my classes.

" Well thanks for making me late dick".

"Your Welcome princess" he responds, still struggling with his locker. He got it opened by slamming his right elbow on the edge.

Hold up NO JUST NO. Only my mom calls me that. Not just some jerk that I haven't seen in a while.

<<<

I walked in with people staring at me. I looked at the clock and read 8:15. We've been talking for that long geez.

Mrs. Goerg pointed at my seat with her evil glare of doom. Which made her even more uglier.

I took my seat and smiled at Tyler who sat right next to me.

Then I felt a poke at my shoulder. I looked over my shoulder seeing crazy smiling Tyler.

" I'm glad you came late cause Mrs.Goerg was giving a literature about the history of math , talk about boring us to death.

I laughed and replied " I think I'm already dead because of those horrid toenails". We both started laughing and Mrs.Goerg stared at us then looked back at her computer studies.

We finished our final blow of laughter then went back to work.

Just then the door opened and I saw Pete walking in. Now I have the devil being in the same class with me. Isn't today just my luck?

"Well I'm glad you finally came, um students STUDENTS.... I would like to introduce to you our new student Pet-

"Pete Oakley...its Pete... um I kinda went to this place before I left to go to..... live with my aunt".

LIE

"Oh okay well take a seat anywhere we'll be taking notes today if you like to join us".

Tyler looked mad. I wouldn't argue with him, I mean what Pete did to...ugh I can't say it.

Pete walked around the class looking for a seat. I just watched him. I don't know why i'm just waiting to see him get humiliated.

And from all the empty seats he had to choose the one behind me.

Crap

He put his book bag down and whispered in my ear "I guess where math buddies?". I ignored his comment and took my notes.

But when I was finishing up my last sentence something kicked my seat.

I looked back and saw Pete looking at the board like nothing happened.

I turned around and continued my notes and my seat shook making my hand writing look sloppy

I looked back one last time just seeing Pete looking at the board.

He stared at me.

"What are you looking at?....can't you see im paying attention to the board poop face..or should I say shit face?". He frowned and looked back at the board.

My face warmed up for no reason. Then I heard Tyler telling me something.

"Hey he's the one who's a shit face...not you". 

I smiled at his comment and continued to take notes while my seat was shaking.

<<<

P.P <3