Chapter 1

"I am so happy another day at this horrible place is done" is what I think everyday when I am walking out of 8th period Social Studies and it's exactly what I thought again today. School just isn't my favorite place. Actually, I don't like any place where there are people.

Everyday something horrible happens at school. I get laughed at. I get books shoved off my desk. I get called Nerd Cow (I'll explain the nickname later). Today was no different.

After I got out of the lunch line and started walking to the table in the corner of the lunchroom where I sit alone everyday, some random kid I have never saw in my life stuck his foot out and made me trip. I dumped my food all down the front of my shirt. Everyone in the room laughed. One kid yelled "Watch where you walk, Nerd Cow!" I ran over to my table with my head down and grabbed my bookbag and ran to my gym locker to get the extra shirt I keep in it. I changed into the purple shirt and sat in the locker room the rest of lunch watching Impractical Jokers on my phone.

I thought about that incident as I walked to the student parking lot. People are such idiots...

As soon as I got in my old blue Chevy truck, I turned on the old Tenderloins podcast that the guys did a while ago. I listen to them over and over and they never get old. Today I listened to the episode that they recorded on Q's birthday. As I listened, I thought about how awesome it would be to have 3 best friends to do everything with that are always there for you...