Chapter 5

A week had went by since I tried getting tickets. That means a week until the show. The guys kept Tweeting about how excited they were to come to Ohio again.

To make things worse, things at school were not getting better. Ever since the last incident when I stayed in the locker room during lunch, I decided I would pack my lunch and eat in there. I sit in there and watch Impractical Jokers while I eat. It is the best part of the school day. But that isn't why school got worse.

As I was leaving my hideaway spot that day, Fiona George, Kaity Brookes, Shia Allen, and Whitney Halsey walked by with Fiona and Whitney's boyfriends, Beau and Gideon Harmon, the twin star football quarterback and linebacker. Now, it may not seem like anything, but I used to be best friends with Fiona, Kaity, and Shia before they became cheerleaders, befriended Whitney, and turned on me.

I hoped they didn't see me, but they did. "Look who I found Shia," Fiona said. Shia laughed and said, "Awe, it's Nerd Cow. Where's your little nerd outfit? Oh yeah. You left Dairy Mart because you couldn't handle it." I just stood there with a blank look on my face and started walking away.

I got about 4 steps before I felt someone grab my shoulder and turned me around. It was Kaity. "Why are you walking away little wimp? Can't handle talking to humans?" The whole group started laughing. Beau joined in on the conversation before I could speak. "Why have you been staying in the locker room? Afraid you might dump your food all over again?"

I couldn't handle them anymore so I turned around again and walked away. I felt someone knock me over. Before I knew it, Fiona started punching me. Gideon yelled, "You get her hun!" And that's all I remembered before she hit me again and I passed out.