Chapter 13

Joe walked me to the door that led to the stage entrance where Casey and Jay were waiting. When Joe noticed Jay he said, "Please don't try to break her again, Jay." "Ha. Ha. Ha. Funny Joe. Real funny." Casey stood there with a smerk on his face and didn't say a word.

Joe turned to me. "Enjoy the show, Britt. I hope you had a great time today. I'll tell Murr you are excited for the show. Well. I hope I'll see you at another show." He teared up as he hugged me and I started crying again. I looked up at Joe. "Thanks for everything. I hopefully will be at other shows. Say hi to all of the guys." Joe let go of me and walked to the dressing room. Casey walked over to me and hugged me. "I'm gonna let Clumsey take you to your seat. Enjoy the show." Then Casey followed Joe to the dressing room. "Well. Let's go get you in your seat for the show."

Jay walked me to my seat. It was dead center in the second row. There were a few people in the rows behind me. Not many people had been let in yet. "Enjoy the show. Sorry for earlier." "Its fine Jay." He gave me a quick hug and walked out. I got out my phone and noticed Mom had text me. 'Are you there yet?' I text back 'Yes. And you will never believe what happened already. I'll tell you when I get home.' She replied back really fast. 'Okay Britt. Enjoy.' When I looked up I realized that it started getting packed. I made small talk with the people that sat around me, but mostly sat thinking about how the day had went so far.

When the show started, the whole place was filled. There was really loud music and the guys ran in stage after a video of clips from the show. The first guy to run on stage was Murr. Then Sal. Then Q. Joe was the last one to come out. He looked all around the audience until he saw me and smiled. I smiled back. He walked to the microphone stand slightly to my right. Q tapped his shoulder and pointed to another stand that was the last one to my left that must have been where Joe was supposed to be. Joe shook his head and Q walked over to it muttering something. Murray took the stand between Joe and Q. Sal stood on the other side of Joe.

The first half of the show was perfect. The videos they showed were hilarious. Then in the middle they talked about a game they play where they take each others phones and text a random contact on it. Q had the idea to play it with someones phone in the audience. Sal said, "Everyone with a phone raise it up high so we can see them." Q then walked around the stage until he made his choice. "All black phone case. Second row. Very middle. Come up here" Nobody moved but lots of people looked at me. I was very confused and looked at my phone case and stood in shock. Q picked me! I slowly stood up and froze. Q then jumped off the stage and walked up to me. He chuckled and asked, "You coming up or just gonna stand there?"