Chapter 3

Recommended Song:
679 ~ Fetty Wap ft. Remy Boyz

Btw Jule's House Is Above
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kay's POV

I don't know how but like I said before my lovely sisters did convince me into going to Nikki's party. I was planning to go anyways but they practically begged me to go. At first I was just going to wear a band t-shirt paired with some jeans and my converse but the three of them told me to immedaitely change. So sighing, I went back into my room and changed. My outfit now was not much different from before. 

The outfit was now just my mint green Pieces edda tank top deep back and PIECES regular low waist denim shorts paired with my white PIECES long sleeved bolero and white converse Chuck Taylor all star low-top sneakers. And yes if it wasn't noticable before I do enjoy to shop online at PIECES just because I find it being a really great store. I straightened my hair before putting on my cobalt blue iconic slouchy knit beanie. Grabbing my phone and book, I placed both of them in my string bag before going downstairs to see my sisters all glammed up.

"Kay! What are you wearing?" Hannah exclaimed.

"Clothes?"

"We see that but you can't wear that outfit."

"Listen I changed once already I'm not going to change for a second time. Nikki will be fine with what I'm wearing."

"Yeah but other people won't," Leila mumbled under her breath causing a nudge from Bree and Hannah while I just rolled my eyes then headed out the door with them following behind me. Just like with the drive to school, I sat in the seat behind the passenger's while the other three got in--Bree driving, Hannah in passenger and Leila behind Bree.

The drive to Nikki's house was filled with music and everyone singing along to the lyrics. Of course my three sisters were the loudest and I was just sitting there quietly singing along. I knew they noticed something was wrong with me but just kept quiet about it. As the car was pulling up into Nikki's driveway, my eyes caught sight of everyone being dropped off then walking up the many steps leading up to a water fountain, which behind it had quite a few more steps that led to the entrance of the front of the house. Does Nicole always walk up these steps to get to her house or is there any, and quicker, entrance for her?

"Kay? You coming?" A voice said snapping me out of my thoughts.

When I looked to my left I saw Leila giving me a curious look and just nodded before getting out the car. I truly felt out of place but nonetheless followed my sisters up the steps and to the front entrance were it looked like Nikki's parents were greeting everyone. I hid behind my three sisters so her parents couldn't see my outfit as they welcomed us in and told us where everything was. I remember Nikki telling me how her family was a lot about class and being well-dressed and such.

To be honest, I didn't pay much attention to what they were saying. Behind them along the wall were some family pictures and I noticed one of the boys in the picture had his picture hung up in the school. I can't recall for what but I know it was for something big. Maybe I will ask Nikki about it later. But Hannah literally had to drag me to the ballroom which was quite beautiful. The ballroom flaunted marble columns, a guilded ceiling plus to the left a curvivg staircase. Everyone was dressed beautifully and I just knew I should have listened to my sist-

"Kay!!" A loud voice said before the person tackled me in a hug. Snapping out my thoughts, I hugged the person back and soon realized it was the birthday girl herself dressed in a beautiful midnight purple strapless dress that went to her knees and a white 3/4 sleeve silk cashmere shrug. Nikki turned to Hannah Leila and Bree before saying, "wow you girls look amazing. And Kay-"