Chapter 6

Recommended Song:
Six Feet Under The Stars - All Time Low

Dedication: Bree_87 Hannahbanana6704 leilanivlaz because they're main characters (sorta. They're the sisters so technically are) and deserve this for being the amazing, sweet and beautiful girls they are! Though none of my other chapters will have dedications most likely. Pretty sure dedications will remain extremely rare in this book.

Anyways enjoy the (well due) chapter!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Jule's POV
After walking Kay back to her house, I decided to make a quick stop at my "house". You know, the place I used to live before my mom just dumped me in the middle of nowhere. And technically I shouldn't be here considering if she caught me here I'd hear a never ending lecture that I really don't want.

Quietly going into the backyard I hid behind a couple bushes. The bushes were at least 3 feet. Mom had put them along the border of the yard to "hide the ugliness" of the trees and give the yard more color. Honestly, I zoned out and just planted them where she needed them to be placed.

Though I only have one reason of really hiding back here. That reason being little Nikki. Well not "little" anymore. In just the time I've been away she's grown so much. She has slightly longer hair now and seem to have grown an inch. But she still has that vibrant smile.

She was currently cleaning up some cups that were scattered all over the yard. I so badly wanted to go over and help her since our parents never helped us clean the aftermath of the parties they threw for us. But I knew if she saw me now that she'd freak out and last thing I want to do is scare her.

Sighing, I slowly backed into the woods making sure I wouldn't catch her attention from any noises. Once I was out of her sight, I turned and quickly ran to the cottage. Good thing about living out here is the running allows me to stay in shape.

The moment I got inside anger filled me and I just begun to throw everything all around the room. Books. Pillows. Plastic vases. Flipped the couch. Anything in my reach was either flipped, tossed or thrown before I sat against the door and sighed trying to control my breathing.

I just hate hiding so much. It sucks not being able to see my own family for so long unless I'm cured. And if I never get cured, I'll never be able to see them.....

I want my family back.

I want my friends back.

I want teammates back.

I want my life back.

I just want everything to be back to normal.

I rubbed my face before staring up at my ceiling. A few moments later, I heard ringing but decided to just let the phone ring a few times before answering it.

"Yeah?"

"Hey! I can go out. What time do you wanna meet up at?"

"Wait, I just saw you like a little over thirty minutes ago. How'd you get permission so quickly?"

"Well...maybe I didn't get permission. But I told my sisters I plan to go out later to a bookstore to buy some new books. They said they'd cover for me while I'm out."

"So you're sneaking out?"

"No...just not going where I said I was originally going. And stop smirking over there!"