Chapter 10

A/N: Hello, lovely people! Well, it's been quite a while since my last update but I was trying to make this chapter decent for you. It should be the last but one chapter, but I don't know yet (I may write an epilogue or something). Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting.

18th October 1977 (Saturday)

Brian's P.O.V

I'm waiting for Roger to arrive. We've agreed to meet in the middle of a lonely road after the interview. I took a cab, while Roger preferred to drive himself here. We decided to leave the recording set in separate ways as not to draw unnecessary attention towards us. A blonde man, wearing tight pants and sunglasses, gets out of a familiar car and comes walking lazily on my direction. That's my man.

"Hey, sweetie. Did I make you wait too long?" He asks, removing his sunglasses.

"Not really. I've been waiting for only five minutes." He's so beautiful. I just want to kiss him and tell him all the things I've got on my mind but not here. Not now. "C'mon, let's get out of here." He nods and we make our way to the car. Roger was going to climb in the driver's seat as usual but I stop him. "No, Rog. I'm driving today."

"How come you wanna drive today?" He asks, confused. I had never asked him to let me drive.

"I wanna take you to a special place." I smile at him. "I promise you will enjoy it." He stares at me, not too pleased to let me drive.

"Take care of my baby." My boyfriend warns me in a serious tone, while he gives me the car keys.

"I will take care of your baby as if it were mine." I scoff, patting the hood of the car.

I climb on the driver's seat, starting the engine, while Roger fastened his seatbelt.

"Where are we going to?" Roger asks, curious.

"Sorry, love. It's a surprise!" I giggle, turning the windshield-wiper on. It is raining, probably not for long.

"Oh no, Bri!" He groans, pouting at me like a five-year old kid. "I hate surprises! Just tell me where we are going to already!"

"No. It's a surprise." I laugh at him. "The only thing I can tell you is that you'll love it." He crosses his arms across his chest and keeps his mouth shut for a long time.

"Are we there yet?" He demands.

"No, we aren't." I answer, keeping my eyes on the road though. It stopped raining as I had supposed. I turn the radio on and Roger seems to distract himself humming songs along with it for a while.

"Are we there yet?" He questions impatiently. It's been only twenty minutes since he asked me the same question, blimey! I couldn't be mad at him anyway, today is our first dating anniversary.

"No, Rog! For God's sake!" I look at his face, faking an annoyed expression. "Enjoy the view, when we get there I'll tell you, ok?" He shrugs, sinking down on his seat. Oh Lord, I don't know why I'm living with such a childish man. Nevertheless, this innocent childishness is what I love in him the most.

I watch him as he gets bored, eventually falling asleep. Very typical of him. We're almost there.

Forty minutes later...

"Rog..." I shake his shoulder to wake him up. "Wake up, handsome." He stirs and groans. "Roger, wake up." His eyes flutter open.