Roronoa Zoro

It was a hot day aboard the sunny.
All in ways I could imagine. The warm rays spreading across the grassy deck that I currently laid upon, my eyes closed shut, my ear open to the conversation that rang behind me.

Sanji and Zoro were currently bickering like the immature children they seem to be. "I told you not to go anywhere near the kitchen marimo, and now this cake for Nami-chwan is ruined!" I could practically feel the heat coming off of the cooks cheeks.

"Just because you're a shit cook doesn't mean that I cant go into the kitchen to grab a drink!" Zoro retorted sharply. 'Ooohohohoo...' I knew where this was going, and I was debating on whether or not to get up and move. "Can you two idiots just shut up?" Nami's voice rang from the other side of the ship, a sharp tint edging into each word. I sat up and looked back at the two and they separated almost immediately. I saw Zoro head back to training, muttering to himself about not being able to get a decent drink around here.

'Well if you were as thirsty as I am, we'd have that problem knocked out marimo.'

I thought to myself as I got up and stalked forward to where the green headed swordsman was currently bench pressing.

'How. In. The. Hell. Does he lift that much?'

I look at his sweat glazed muscles, toned arms, and flat stomach.

'Do you even NOT lift bro? Come on now he's got to be getting tired by now...'

"Y/n I can see you, what do you want?" I stood frozen in place.

'dammit Y/n! Now he's going to think you're like some weird stalker or something! Shit nitz biscuits!!'

"Um well...since you asked...."

'Don't say anything stupid you twat..'

"Y/n I don't have much longer, I have to get back to training to beat up that shit cook."
I gulped and looked away slightly.

'THATS SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT THANKS RORONOA!!'

"Why...uh...why don't you and Sanji get along?"

His eyes widened, seemingly dismissive of the question as he took a sip of sake.
"Well Y/n, since you asked, I just can't get along with someone like him."

I crossed my arms.

"Not true Marimo, I've seen the two of you get along once in awhile."
He rolled his eyes. "That's only when we're fighting, we can't bicker with each other when we're in danger."
I nodded. Close enough.
"That'll due as a answer I guess."
"Well its going to have to do, I have to get back to training, tell that shitty cook that I'm not eating."

I sighed and shook my head."Zoro you have to eat, you can calm down the training for a couple of minutes, can't you?"

He looked up at me, he held me with a stern gaze. "Y/n. I am not eating. I have to become the greatest swordsman." "Zoro you don't have to, you just want to!"