Red Hair

Here ya go. (You know who you are)💗💗💗💗 sorry if this sucks booty -now I gotta slave over a usopp story-
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

He was slumped over the counter with a smug grin on his face, peeking out from under his arms to peer out at you.

You let out a small chuckle as he retreated underneath his arms again, his face flushed from all the alcohol that streamed through his body.

You watched him carefully as he lifted his head up, resting his chin in the palm of his hand.

"Ya know Y/n.."
"Mm?"
"I don't know why I hadn't taken you out drinking before.."
"I don't either, seems to be pretty fun."
"Yeah yeah.."

He mumbled something under his breath, a smile stretching across his lips as a giggle left his throat.

You chuckled and hummed happily as you sipped from the half empty glass in your hand.

"Oi..I need another round..keep my tab open.."
"Shanks.."
"Y/n.."

You sighed and rolled your eyes as another large bottle was sat in front of the emperor.

"Shanks I'm pretty sure ten bottles is about enough hm?"
"No, its not! I'm perfectly capable of drinking another!"
"I'm not dragging you back to the ship, I've seen what the crew has had to deal with!"
"They don't gotta deal with nothin' but your attitude missy."
"They've stumbled over themselves trying to carry you back to the ship dammit! They're already wasted and we've been here an hour!"
"And you're not?"
"No!"

You ran a hand through your hair as you sat the glass down, leaning against the counter as your eyes surveyed over the filled tables full of the crew.

Most were slumped over in there seats, or others barely hanging onto consciousness as they dangled on the edge of their seat.

"By the gods..."
"They're fine, don't worry about it..."

He chugged back a drink, setting the bottle back on the counter with a crooked smile.

You pressed your lips together, forcing yourself off of the stool and towards the entrance of the bar, pushing the door open as you stepped out into the cool air.

"I cannot believe this...my captain is totally shitfaced.."

You leaned up against the wall and breathed in the crisp air, a smile stretching across your face as you closed your eyes.

"Mm..damn.."

You hung your head and stared down at the ground as you chuckled softly.

"Damn damn damn..Y/n I swear..you couldn't fall for anyone else.."

A commotion sounded in the building, your eyes widening slightly.

You poked your head through the door, your mouth falling open at the sight before you.

The whole bar was in an uproar, people fighting all over the place and falling over one another to throw a punch in.

"What the hell.."
"Oh Y/n! You're back!"

A slurred voice spoke out from over all the commotion, Shanks coming in your field of vision as he took another long drink from the same bottle.

"Shanks!?"
"Yes?"
"What is going on?!"
"Oh, turns out, some marines were in the area and decided to throw up their guns; literally!"

His laugh drowned out the sound of yelling and fighting, his smile glowing on his features.

"And you're still in here drinking why!?"
"Because I'm paying good money for this alcohol!"
"We have alcohol back on the ship Shanks!"
"I know, but I like this beer better."