Sanji

{This is a blind! Reader insert, so skip if not your cup of tea}
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Your hand glided behind you as you dragged it along the railing of the Merry. The wind whipping your h/c hair around your s/c face, causing a mess.
Your e/c eyes stared blankly in front of you as you walked; careful not to bump into anything or anyone.

You finally let your hand fall to your side, gently twirling around as the waves rolled past the ship; a pleasant sound to your ears.

It was good to imagine, to imagine all the things that were in the world; especially the beautiful things.

One could say you were a rose growing out of concrete; growing up around the desolate hate of others for the world. Dejecting it.

But you, no, you found beauty in everything, even if you couldn't see it. And that is what pulled the love cook in your direction.

Guided to you like a bee is to honey; naturally.

He was always there when help was appreciated; when you needed help around an island, pulling out your chair for you, the list could go on.

He was just the gentleman that you needed. Wanted.

You were oblivious to his actions, brushing them off as friendly gestures. He was a flirt after all.

You heard him talk to other ladies, specifically the ones on the ship; but never to you. He always spoke with manners and never swooned like he would with the other two.

A part of you was grateful for such kind words, but another side wanted that feeling of want; to be wanted by someone.
You never dwelled very long on it though, it only brought you from your glowing exterior; because although you couldn't see, your eyes were always shining.

"Y/n, Sanji said that its time to eat, are you hungry?"

You turned your head in the direction of the soft voice; Robin grabbed your shoulders softly and guided you to the kitchen.

You giggled softly.

"Robin, I know where the kitchen is.."

"I know I know, I just don't want you bumping into anything; Zoro left out some of his equipment from last night and I just don't want you to fall."

You nodded and smiled; everyone was always so worried about you getting hurt,like you were some kind of delicate flower that was to be handled carefully.

You heard the door open and you were sat down at the table; surrounded by your crew mates.

"Hey Y/n! Where you been?"
"How's your day been?"
"Good to hear!"
"Oooh Sanji made your favorite!"

You smiled and giggled softly, blushing.

You tucked a piece of hair behind your ear giddily as Sanji sat down a plate in front of you, guiding your hand to a fork.

"There you are Y/n, ask me If you need anything and I'll get it for you."

You nod.

"Thank you Sanji, I will."

You scoop some of the food onto your fork and take a bite, savoring the delicious flavor that the food brought.

You never underestimated the cook, never. Anything that he brought to the table, you'd devour along with the rest of the crew.

It was to die for. Especially the little cream puffs he made you when you got peckish later at night, those were the best.
No pastry shop could come close to Sanji's cooking. Not one. You've tried, but it never was enough.