Chapter Two- Burger King and Boys

*Dedicated to Elle, Ive never actually met you, but you seem pretty awesome. Thank you for being so inspirational and supportive*

I pulled the shirt up towards my face and drew in a deep breath. Three days later and I just dug the shirt out from the bottom of my suitcase, deciding that I was going to examine it for evidence of whom it belonged to. I ended up smelling it. I still can't get over how incredible it smells, though! I buried my face in the light cotton material and allowed a content expression to consume my features. My legs folded themselves pretzel-style on my quilt covered bed.

"What are you doing?!" Tessa exclaims as she storms into my room, her dramatic royal blue high low dress flying behind her. My head snaps up in surprise and shame, I can't believe I was just caught smelling a shirt. "Why aren't you dressed?!" I glance down at my pajamas and give Tessa a pouty glare.

"They're so comfy though!" I complain to her, flopping onto my side and then continuing to roll over onto my belly. Burying my face in my pillow, I quickly attempt to shove the shirt under the covers before she notices.

"What is that?" I tilt my face to the side, removing it from its place hidden in the covers. Her face looked thoroughly confused as she pointed at the shirt. I freeze and stop what I'm doing. Slowly sitting up, I guiltily glance at it.

"A shirt." I mumble, adverting my gaze from hers. I then proceed to quickly shove it under my thin tank top, a very futile attempt.

"That isn't going to work." she tells me, her eyebrows shooting upwards as she continues staring at the shirt, then examining my face; her hazel eyes bouncing back and forth between the two. "Why are you shoving an obviously male shirt up your tank top?" Tessa pauses and then steps closer. "Better yet, why do you have a guy's shirt?" I groan and stand up. Pulling the shirt out, I chuck it on my pillow. For a moment we just stare at each other, me obviously embarrassed, and her confused. "How about you explain on the way?" she slowly says, sensing that there is quite a long story behind this.

"On the way?" I ask, moving my gaze from hers to turn around and pick up the shirt. I begin folding it as I wait for her to respond. She doesn't. Instead, her gaze remains fixated on the shirt, her eyes were nearly bulging out of her head. She was kind of freaking me out. I grab a lock of auburn hair and nervously twirl it around my finger.

"Oh. My. Gosh." she finally mutters, her breathes come quicker as her legs carry her towards the shirt with earnest. I drop my hair, causing it to fall back in place with all the other long pieces.

"What?" I frantically ask her. Tessa's pale, freckled hand shoots out and grabs the t-shirt, pulling it out of my grasp. "Why are you holding the t-shirt?" I slowly ask her. Tessa's eyes scan the piece of fabric, searching for something.

"Do you know whose piece of clothing this looks like?" she finally breathes out, raising her gaze to meet mine. Her shoulder length curly red hair falls back from her face as she does this. Her sleeveless dress left her arms bare, making it easy for me to see the goose bumps covering her arms. Her freckled cheeks and delicate form looked strangely out of place in context with the excitedly frightened look in her eyes.

"Um...no?" I tell her, not really following her train of thought.

"Louis'." Tessa finally breathes out; her grip on the shirt slackens. Her eyes stare straight past my shoulder, not even seeing me. I lunge for the shirt. Grabbing it before it could hit the floor. I turn to place the shirt on the bed when I see it. The picture. Tessa was staring at my wall of honor. Basically a wall dedicated to every poster of One Direction ever to exist. But the one picture that caught my eye was a picture of Louis Tomlinson wearing red pants and a white t-shirt with blue stripes. Exactly like the one lying on my bed.