Chapter Twelve- I Think My Best Friends Watch Porn

* Not as long as the last one but hey. Its an update. *

*Thanks everyone so much for commenting. I got bitched (can I say that word) at by a friend for not responding to everyone's comments on the last chapter so...here I go...off to do that(: *

"Have you ever been clubbing before?" Tessa curiously questions, staring at me in my white dress and pretty sandals. I stared back at her high waisted black jeans, boots, and shimmery gray shirt. There are two types of people in the world.

"No, but I've read about it in my fan fictions." I happily reply, feeling very confident about what I was wearing. According to every One Direction fan fic ever, this is how you dress.

"That's your problem." Tessa tells me, cringing as she examines me again. "You're going to a club, not a fucking baby shower." she tells me, not even bothering to sugar coat her words.

"Then what do you suggest I wear? Leather?" I sneer at the word.

"Yeah." my face falls. Is she kidding? "I've got some leather pants you can borrow." she turns around and starts ruffling through her suitcase. She pulls out a pair of pants and chucks them over her head. "Change out of your church girl clothes and put these pants on." Tessa pauses and abruptly stands up. "You know that dark gray crop top you have that says 'Dance' on it in black print?" I slowly nod my head, careful to admit too much incase she decides I just go naked. "Wear that."

"But Mary Anne's borrowing my black tank top!" I protest, earning an amused look from Tessa.

"You can't have it back!" she hollers from the shower.

"You don't wear a tank top with it. Just put a cute bra on." she shrugs and gives me a small smile.

"WHAT! But I'll look like a prostitute!" I argue.

"We both know that you talk like one sometimes! This isn't that far of a stretch!" Mary Anne very not helpfully adds.

"Just put the clothes on, Saint Elizabeth, nobody likes a buzz kill." Tessa turns away from me and heads towards the hotel door. I stick out my tongue behind her back and then let out a loud sigh. "I lied; don't put the clothes on quite yet. I've got to grab something." Tessa leaves and I collapse on the bed.

Mary Anne steps out of the bathroom with her hair perfectly straight, swishing around her shoulders. She had on a leather jacket with a plain white shirt, a very contradicting piece of clothing to her quite and shy attitude. Her legs were clad in dark washed skinny jeans and it seemed like she had even put some make-up on.

"What kind of fan fictions have you been reading? PG ones?" Mary Anne asks me, giving my outfit a confused look.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny, Mary Anne." I tell her. She just shrugs before heading towards her suitcase.

Sometimes I could swear on my not-dead mother's grave that my friends watch porn. Like hardcore porn, with whips and handcuffs.

Tessa barges back into the hotel room with something balled up in her hand. She tosses it to me and says, "Here, you need this." I glance at the object she tossed my and give her a confused look.

"Why did you go get me pink dental floss? Is there something in my teeth?" I straighten out the ball in my hand and carefully examine it.

"You idiot." she tells me, slapping her forehead as she lets out a loud sigh. "That's a thong."

"So this is a thong..." I mutter under my breath.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Just go put everything on!" she exasperatedly exclaims, pointing towards the bathroom. I just roll my eyes and head towards the bathroom, making a quick stop at my suitcase for a bra and the shirt.