4. Grand Tour

We make our way to the lift passing a few doors along the way. "Who lives in these rooms?" I ask. 

"The rooms on this floor are basically empty. There are three floors dedicated to Avengers bedrooms. Each floor has six rooms but we're on the last of those floors so we don't have many neighbors yet." She shrugs and pushes the up button on the lift. "We're on floor 84 while the others are on 85 and 86." We enter the lift and she pushes level 90. "Just don't forget and get lost!" she laughs at my confused face.

On the elevator panel there are 93 floors. "This place is huge!!!" I exclaimed amazed. Jemma nods "Yeah but really we only have a few livable floors. Levels 1-77 are occupied by Stark's subsidiaries and non-profit organizations. Pepper also handles a lot of Stark industry business here too." She points at the glowing buttons "Floors 78-91 are open for the Avengers... and us, I suppose" she shrugs.

"What about the top two levels?" I gesture to floors 92 and 93. "That's Tony and Pepper's living area. Since he lost his home in Malibu, he converted those floors as a new one! You just need a special key to get up there though."

The doors open to Level 90. "This is what I like to call the "Party Lounge!"" Jemma gestures wildly.  I look around in amazement. It's a two level Lounge space taking up the entire floor. Glass railings and the opaque glass floor above us make the already large space seem gargantuan. I look to my left and notice a pretty well stocked bar, on the opposite end of the room sits another bar. "Does Tony really need two bars?!" I ask critically. Jemma only laughs "He actually has three on this level!" she notices my astonished look. "Don't worry, you get used to it."

She pulls me back to the lift "Come on, come on! We hardly used this floor except for Tony's massive parties! I'll show you where everyone really hangs out!"

She pushes floor 87 and down we go. The doors open to reveal a large sitting room with an open eat-in kitchen to the right. To my left was a large flat screen TV with a giant grey leather L-shaped couch facing it. The kitchen had grey and black speckled granite counter tops with dark brown mahogany cabinets to match the flooring of this level. A large curved island overlooked the space with about 5 stools. The kitchen had stainless steal appliances with two large refrigerators and a double oven. Straight ahead of me were two glass staircases, so as not to block the view of the city from the floor to ceiling windows, and beyond that a balcony.

Moving down the hall you see little breakfast nook beside the kitchen. We come to an even less formal living space where a foosball table and pool table are, with a dartboard on the wall behind them. To the right of the tables is a sunken living room. The couch surrounding the space is white with yellow and red pillows, and there are 3 large on the floor in the center. The sunken living room faces another large screen TV flanked by large bookshelves; one for DVD's and one for Video Games.

Behind you was a wall and behind that lay a large dining table with enough seating for each Avenger, and than some.

I let out a short whistle. "This is absolutely amazing!  Tony apparently spared no expense huh?" I ask. Jemma crosses her arms and looks around with a grin. "Nope!" she answers. "But if you think this is amazing, you'll be blown away by his apartment!"

I shake my head. "Okay, where to next?"

We pass the three bunking floors and enter the 82nd floor. "These are the training levels!" Jemma gestures down the hall. Along the right side is two large archways spread apart. They led to the enormous continual main training room. There were two boxing rings in the center. There were also punching bags, various training machines, and weights in the corner.