Charge (Face Your Fears)

***
The abyss was deep and undulating. She peered over the edge, heart clenched, like her fists. The pebble that she had tossed into the yawning gap had been swallowed by the stygian darkness; no sound was heard, the abyss went on forever.

To jump in would mean her certain death; to not jump in would mean the certain death of her most beloved friend. Closing her eyes tight, she made her decision. Everyone had to die one day. It was just that some people were destined to die younger by some reckless act or unfortunate disease, and some older, in the days where the hair would run silver and the eyes grow rheumy.

She knew she'd die anyways if Saithe were really under the Overlord's power. What more could she lose?

Tazzin stepped forward, her lips pressed in a grim line.

And she jumped.

***

I jut felt like writing a blurb for the first drawing, or whatever you call it XD
The title explains all : Just keep going on, no matter how hard life may seem. Charge into life and uncertainties fearlessly; face the challenges, take risks, and you will prevail.

Tazzin is the perfect character to portray this since she's the type to never give up even in abominable circumstances. I just love her ^^

This is drawn in Photoshop CS5, as usual. Took me around 6 hours to finish, if I'm not mistaken.

~SaitheVivana