Apologies, and Goodbye

Hello guys, I am going to apologise for my long absence once again. A lot has occurred over the past few months, but I'm not going to give any excuses for not posting, as I did draw while I was away.. Let's just say I wanted to avoid social media for a while due to some personal problems ^^''

Also, I recently started out in uni, about one month ago, and things have been really hectic. It's difficult for me to draw things other than my assignments, but I try to doodle from time to time.

Okay, down to business...

First of all, for the art raffle I held last time, I am truly sorry that I'm not able to produce your prizes on time as promised... The truth was, I was trying to see if I could handle requests/commissions once more but it seems the stress got to me. I don't even know how or why I would get stressed over those things. Hence, I deeply apologise for any disappointment or anger I've caused. Please forgive me for not being able to fulfil my promise. But for the winners, I will try my best to get those done when I have the time.

Next, I have decided to stop this art book and take it down permanently. The first art book will still be up though. I will continue to post any future art through my Instagram account, if anyone is still interested. Or if you have any other suggestions, I would be glad to listen to them.

Lastly, thank you all who've been with me through books 1 and 2, you guys did wonders for me even if you didn't realise it ^^

I guess this will be goodbye. I will no longer be posting any art here, and this will be taken down a few days later. I wish you guys all the best in your life, and if there's anything I can ever help with, feel free to shoot me a message either here or on Insta :) 

To all future artists out there, life can get real tough, but don't give up hope! Love you all, take care, stay safe, and be happy! ^^

One final painting of Shika~

~Saithe