five

A/N : whoops probably should have updated this ages ago but.... better now than never right?

(Plus I had a few people ask me to so if you did then here you go c: )

----------------------

"To be honest I think the first one was better", commented Daichi as he pushed open the large doors to the outside world, squinting as he was met with bright light, Suga mimicking the expression by his side.

"It wasn't even that sad, his death was too quick", he shrugged, noticing the smirk thag crossed Daichi's lips.

"Speaking of sad....", he laughed, turning back around to the door as Asahi walked through, with a red face and a small body hung over his shoulder so the boys arms hung down his back.

Noya had his face buried into the crook between Asahi's shoulder blades in the form of an emotional wreck, the sound of the occasional snif being heard.

"He wouldn't leave the seat... said he had to wait for the end of the credits incase it was all a lie", he chuckled as Noya thumped a fist against his back.

"It was sad okay! I get easily attached...." he sniffed, raising his head to reveal a bright red face and a damp patch on the larger boys dark blue shirt.

"Yeah we know" laughed Daichi, planting his hands in his pocket and making his way down the few steps and onto the path, looking back at the three as they followed behind him.
"Who fancies the beach?"

Before all the words had even left his mouth, Noya had squirmed from Asahi's grip and leapt down the last few steps.
"Me! Lets go!" He grinned, pulling a pair of oversized shades from his pocket with a hero like pose whilst the others sniggerd quietly behind their hands.

----beach----

It was only a short walk from the cinema, literally just round the corner and up the road in fact before buildings broke away into a large area of blue and golden white sand. Unsurprisingly there were people and families on the beach already since it was such a nice day, but that didn't phaze the four as Noya charged onto the sand.

He jumped and tucked, rolling onto his back in the middle of the sand, a contented sigh and cheeky grin on his face as the others jogged up behind him.

They weren't exactly kitted out for the beach, but honestly who cared as they each quickly tugged off their shirts and throwing them down onto the sand behind them, Asahi, Suga and Daichi running off towards the no less than bright blue sea, waves crashing around their..... 'well sculpted forms'.

Noya on the other hand let himself sink into the sand, running his hands and toes through the warm grains, his shirt still on and had said something about being cold to the others before they dashed off, a smile on his lips as he listened to the others cheers from further down the beach, his previous emotional satate gone.

"Gotcha!"

Yanked by his ankles, Noya was hoisted up into a swing hold as Suga had hold of his ankles and Daichi his wrists.

'Three!

"Two!

"ONE!

For a moment he flew through the air, a cheer leaving his lips before his body was engulfed into water, a shiver spreading through all of his limbs as he pushed off the ground back to the surface with a gaspy cheer, smashing his fists against the water and sending up waves of water into the others faces.

He tilted his head up to see a smirking Asahi just behind him parts of hair from his pony tail loose and fraiming his jaw line and curling just behind his ears.

Shit.

Nishinoyas hands instantly flew to his own hair that had flopped over his forehead and cruely taking with it around an inch or so of his height.

He began to spike it back up wich was a rather pitiful attempt but did its job as his hair started to go back to normal, tongue poking out slightly as he carefully patted it together until he felt the cold of water dun down his head, hair falling back into his eyes.

"I-It looks nice down, just leave it", smiled Asahi awkwardly from above him, tints of pink across his cheeks.

Aha! Here was an opportunity! A smirk crossed Noya's lips.

"Only if you take out your hair too", he stated bluntly, reaching up a hand and getting to his feet as Asahi slowly backed away with a pleading expression. Not far away enough though.

Noya sprung up, tackling Asahi backwards into an oncoming wave and managing to catch a hold of the band and pull it out of his hair, swallowing a decent amount of saltwater as he did.

Asahi emerged with a cough from the water, Noya having wrapped himself around his shoulders with a triumphant beam as Asahi's hair hung loosely round his shoulders, pushed back at the top with a little cow lick making itself present.

"See? Your hair looks fine down as well", he smiled, jumping down into the water with a splash, knocking over Suga in the process.

"I suppose... I prefer it up though... but thanks", he blushed, pulling a spare band from his wrist and pulling the dark locks back into a low pony tail.

Nishinoya gave a grin.

"No problem!"

--------------------------------

A/N: if anyone has any little ideas or cute prompt type things, feel free to leave them because im trying to put in as many as I can

ALSO I DIDN'T SPELL CHECK ANY OF THIS (or any of the other chapters) SO IM SORRY but not really :3

Bye