ten

Nishinoya didn't wake up when the train came to a stop at the quiet station, nor when Asahi carefully lifted him from the seat and placing him over his shoulders, picking up the bags in his other arm.

There was no way he was going to wake him up because he was certain that if Noya woke up now he wouldn't get back to sleep. This was a rare occasion and it needed to be cherished. Of course, chatty, bouncing off walls Noya was great, but sleeping Noya was undeniably cute.

He stepped off the train and onto the platform, narrowly avoiding smashing the other boys head on the door frame, followed by a last minute stumble over the platform gap. Asahi cast a nervous glance at his shoulder when Noya stirred a bit but didn't wake up.

Breathing a sigh of relief he started off down the station platform which was almost deserted due to it being 2am, despite the old station clock still reading 8:43 as it had done for several years since nobody could be botherd to fix it.

He carefully stepped down the steps counting them as he went and starting off back down the slightly over grown lane to town.

Noyas house wasn't too far from the station, maybe only a 20 minuite walk and he weighed practically nothing so it was an easy distance, although he had the feeling that showing up at 2am would be a bad idea since Noya didn't seem to have a key and he doubted anyone was up, so the other option was his house which was a little further away.

He didn't mind, he had to go home anyways so there really wasn't much difference as they past the house. It's curtains were closed and he could see the faint glow of a nightlight in one of the upstairs rooms. It looked cosy and he cast a look at Noya with a smile. Maybe he was a tad jealous or maybe he was just appreciating the moment. He wasn't sure.

----------------------------

A few alleys and a hill later he walked up the path to his house, fumbling around in his pocket for keys whilst still trying to balance Noya who he was sure would sleep through an apocalypse with sleeping this long and through several slips and trips. Half of him just wished he would wake up.

The house was silent besides the light hum and trickling noises coming from the turtle tank as they past the lounge and into his room, shuffling Noya off of him and onto the bed with a huff of effort, rolling his now dead shoulder.

"Jesus christ, you sleep like the dead" he laughed to himself, "ugh and you smell too".

He walked over to his draws and fumbled around for a relatively small t-shirt he could give him, finding a red one at the bottom and pulling it out. Well it certainly wouldn't fit himself and was definitely too big for Noya but it would be fine.

Quietly shutting the draw behind him he went to kneel on the side of the bed, biting his lip awkwardly. He would leave him but he really did smell and he didn't fancy his room starting to reek of b.o and beer that had been spilt all over them, so carefully pulled up Noyas shirt, trying not to think about what he was doing. Asahi looked away, blindley tugging off the kind of grim top Noya had been wearing and flinging it with ease into a wash basket on the other side of the room.

Asahi looked back at Noya, gritting his teeth in embarrassment as he pulled the sheet of a red shirt over Noyas head, watching it loosely drape round his small figure with burning cheeks, trying to avoid touching him in case he woke up. There was something kind of plesant about seeing him in one of his own shirts though, something that was like a corset on him and a bedsheet on Noya.

Pushing himself off the bed he felt a small, warm hand snake round his wrist, head snapping to the bed to see if he had accidentally woken him up in the shirt change, but instead Noya showed no signs of having woken up or waking up any time soon.

His grip was warm, and even though he was asleep, was clamped tightly round Asahi's wrist, arm retracting and pulling Asahi in with it. He had to balance himself on the side of the bed, looking for any way he might be able to actually free hinself from this grip of death but there didn't seem to be any.

Asahi crouched down beside the bed with his head resting on the mattress and arm extended to where Noya had it imprisoned. It wasn't the comfiest place to sleep but it would do.