eleven

It was a sea of blankets and confusion.

Noya wriggled around under the covers which he had managed to wrap himself up in during the night.

One by one he managed to get each limb out from the sheets before propelling it off of himself with a strong kick, laying sprawled out on the matress, blinking up at the ceiling.

"Where the hell am I?" He asked to himself, letting his eyes trail round the room. It was nothing like his own, particularly messy and full of old trophies and stuff as well as being much bigger.

He pushed himself up, and rubbed his eyes with a groan. A stream of light was drifting in through the partially open door but no noise gave any suggestion to anyone being out there.

With a groan, Noya swung his legs off the bed, grimacing as his toes touched the cold wood flooring. Where did his socks go, or even his shoes for that matter. He couldn't remember, tracing yesterday's events back to the concert with Asahi.

"Oh right.." he mumbled to himself, stretching out his legs before he stood up and wobbled over to the door, carefully prying it open and peering outside, squinting into the bright lounge room. No lights were on but the curtains were wide open so he stepped out into the room.

It wasn't until he reached the centre of the room that he saw him. Asahi was sprawled out across one of the sofa's, a thin blanket pulled pathetically over him, barley covering his legs. He was fast asleep, mouth ever so slightly open and turned up at the sides in a cat like smile. Even his eyes smiled in his sleep, eyelashes still against his pinky cheeks.

He must have been freezing out here.. Noya thought to himself with guilt, reaching over to tug the blanket back over Asahi's shoulder. Probably not the best idea because as he reached over, his leg brushed Asahi's arm as it swung loosely off the sofa. Or well it had been.

In one fell swoop, Asahi's arm took out Noyas legs from under him in a reflex swat.

Something that was probably meant to be a cry left Noyas mouth, barely audible though over the smashing and clutter of things on the coffee table he had stumbled back into, losing his balance and toppling backwards over the cluster of smashed glasses and God knows what else.
He was too tired to react, squeezing his eyes shut as he fell, bracing for the impact or the glass that had broken on the floor below him. But it never came.

Noya blinked his eyes open, looking forward at Asahi. He was proped up on one elbow on the sofa, his other arm outstreched and firmly gripping Noyas entire body weight from just his wrist with seemingly no effort.

Asahi was barely awake, judging from the blank expression on his face. His eyes were open but distant and his mouth sealed shut with no indication of his emotions. Noya wasn't even aware he was paying that much attention to the others features till he noticed Asahi's eyes winden and blink awake in sudden confusion. A hot rush spread through Noya.

"No-".

All it took was that one lapse of concentration for his grip to falt for a brief moment but it was enough.
Noya slipped through Asahi's fingers with another shrill squeak and this time he hit the ground.

"Ow!"
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, are you okay?"

The panic in his voice was evident as he flung the small blanket off of him and shoved the coffee table out the way with ease to get to Noya easier. His brows were furrowed and a frown of concern stretched his lips as he leaned in to make sure he was alright. A lose lock of hair fell out of place in his bun as well, Noya noticed, watching it fall and rest down the side of Asahi's nose, curling up slightly at the end and framing his cheek.