Pedophiles Shouldn't Work In Coffee Shops

Raychel Gerald on the side ---->

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Raychel's POV

"Mmmm...chocolate...Oreos...cream...milk...coffee...Starbucks...Saturday..." I mumbled in my sleep. Suddenly I shot up.

"OH MY GOSH IT'S SATURDAY!!!!" I screamed. Most days I'm not a morning person. All days except Saturday. BECAUSE ITS STARBUCKS DAY!!!!I glanced at my alarm clock. 8:46 it read. Oh my god I need to get Valerie up!! I ran out of bed into the shower and did all that "stuff". I ran up to her room with my frying pans. I remember the first time I woke her up this way.

*~**~Flashback~**~*

"VALERIE! GET YOUR LAZY BUT OUTTA BED! IT'S 8:00 WE NEED TO GO TO STARBUCKS OR I'LL DIEEEEEEEE!" I screamed from the kitchen where I was eating Oreos. I know, it's such a healthy breakfast.

"NO! I AM SLEEPING! GO AWAY!" She screamed back at me. Guess ill have to do it the hard way. I grabbed two frying pans and crawled all the way up the stairs like the ninja I am. I jumped into her room while kicking the door open. Always wanted to do that... I looked back at the door that was hanging of off one hinge. Oops I'm gonna have to fix that.

"VALERIE TANNER GET YOUR ARSE OUT OF BED OR I'LL HIT FRYING PANS TOGETHER RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR EAR!" I screeched into her ear. She didn't move.Okay, she asked for it.

"BBBBBBAAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGGG" made the frying pans as she jumped out of bed like a scared cat.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU CRAZY SHE-DEVIL?"

*~**~END OF FLASHBACK~**~*

Ah, good times. I ran into her room but she was already up and ready.

"Ah I see your ready for our weekly dose of caffeine?" I asked in a posh voice. See, I've got a British accent and she has an Australian accent since she's always lived in Australia. Yeah, I move hear when I was 5 and lived right next to her. I've always had a British accent. Now we're 18 and we live together all alone. And our parents (who are semi rich) bought us our apartment.And we have jobs (I'm a street musician and Val's a waitress.)

"We are. Can I help you into your limo?" By limo, she means a regular 2005 glacier-pearl Lexus THAT IS BEAUTIFUL. It's my baby but I can't drive it. I failed my driving test. Boo.

We linked arms and skipped off,"WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ!" We screamed as we ran down the stairs. We got into the car and drove around the block to Starbucks. I know, we're that lazy. We walked inside and saw a horde of girls running after 5 guys in hoodies and sunglasses. Eh, I NEED COFFEE!

We skipped up to the counter and the server was practically eye-raping us. Disgusting pervert, your like 40 years old.

"And how may I help you two beautiful young ladies?" He asked

"We'd like a Mocha Cookie Crumble and a straight black coffee please!" I chirped. He eyed me hungrily.

"And our names are Sherbert and Consequella. Now go away you weird Pedophile. We're 18 and you're like 40." I said. I don't like being mean but...HEY. when someone is eye-raping me shit is going down.

"Fine." He grumbled and handed us our coffee. Seriously? Pedophiles shouldn't work in coffee shops.

We walked to our car, arguing about coffee.

We were so busy arguing about coffee that we didn't notice the orange van that drove behind us or the four men (more like boys) that creeped behind us. Or the hands putting themselves around our mouths and eyes until to late.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I want to clear up something. I'm not that good of a writer. Not at all. So, yeah. Thanks for understanding.

-Raychel

The house is a one story, three bed, two bath house. It's got one kitchen (that has white countertops, brown cabinets, and a black, tile floor.) , a living room (that has white carpet, brown furniture, and splatter painted walls).

Bathroom #1: White walls, with intricate quotes written on it, green tiles, and blue countertops. The shower has teal walls.

Bathroom #2: Blue walls, white countertops, black tiles. The showers has turquoise walls.

My bedroom: Is music themed. There are a multitude of inspirational lyrics written on my white walls, and instruments laying around. I have a radio and a computer. There is two bedstands, that are both brown, and green carpet. My beads press is purple with flowers on it.

Guest Bedroom: White walls, black carpet, brown furniture and bedspread.

Okay, that's the house!