Death Is A Very Bad Thing

Hey guys! I'm so sorry that we haven't been on for a while and haven't updated! This is a surprise chapter that we thought you might like. And beware. Death is a very bad thing... 

xxx-Raychel 

***

HI GUYS!! WHAT'S UUUUUUPPPP??? I HOPE YOU'RE NOT MAD AT US.... We haven't been here for a while now..... So.. Yeah. Sorry. D: XX-Valerie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

*:*:*:*RAYCHEL'S P.O.V*:*:*:*

"They say she's in the class a team, crumbling like pastries."I sang softly, sliding down the banister to the kitchen.

I fell off at the bottom and crawled to the room in which we eat....sometimes.

"MORNING!" I screamed grabbing a pop tart, much to the annoyance of a very pissed off Valerie Tanner.

"Raychel! Shut up!" Valerie complained while my pop tarts jumped out of the toaster onto the counter.

"Someone's PMSing" I muttered to Niall while I stole his toast. His face turned bright red and he ran out of the kitchen door into oblivion.

"I HEARD THAT!" Valerie yelled while getting up."AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM NOT HAVING MY PERIOD!" I heard a scramble from behind the door. Probably just the boys eavesdropping.

"WE'LL YOU SURE ACT LIKE IT!" I yelled back. "MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE NICER TO US!"

"BITCH, YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU'RE MESSING WITH!"

"OH DON'T I? A LITTLE GIRL WHO HAS ANGER PROBLEMS!"

"SHUT UP! YOU'RE AS MUCH A LITTLE GIRL AS I AM!"

"WE'LL AT LEAST I DON'T ACT LIKE I'M THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD!"

"I DON'T ACT LIKE THAT! I AM A VERY CONSIDERATE PERSON!"

"AS IF! WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HELPED SOMEONE BESIDES OUR PRANKS?"

"Erm.......IT DOESN'T MATTER! WHAT MATTERS IS THAT WE ARE ARGUING!"

"WE'LL IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU'RE SUPPER PRISSY AND MEAN!"

"WELL AT LEAST I DON'T ACT LIKE I OWN THE WORLD!"

"I DON'T ACT LIKE THAT! I AM VERY RESPECTABLE!"

"I BET YOU WOULDN'T EVEN MISS ME IF I DIED WOULD YOU?"

"NO I WOULDN'T!" I looked into her eyes. They looked like shattered glass.

"Fine."she chocked out and turned her back. She started running as I called out to her.

"VALERIE! I DIDN'T MEAN IT! I WOULD MISS YOU TERRIBLY! YOU'RE MY SISTER BY BLOOD AND BY FRIENDSHIP!" But she ignored me. We kept running for about 10 minutes until we came to a busy highway. My face lost all the color as I realized what was happening.

Valerie made a beeline to the road and jumped in front of an oncoming car. The result was instant. Her limp body lay on the ground, her chest molding inward towards her body, not the way it should be. There was blood everywhere. For a moment I couldn't process anything until shouts brought me back to life.

I ran to Valerie's lifeless body, shoving people to the ground, just to get to her,to hold her, to talk to her one last time.

Tears, wet and hot, poured down my face as I ran towards her, sobs racking my body in painful waves. I got to Valerie just as I started hearing sirens in the distance. But it was to late. To late to apologize. To late to talk to her, to be her friend, to play pranks on and with her. I held her and laid my head down on hers crying even more fiercely now.

The paramedics came and whisked her away into the ambulance. One of the boys, probably Harry, picked me up off the ground and started carrying me home. Suddenly, I started singing 'Cups (Pitch Perfect's "When I'M Gone").

"Oh, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone." I whispered while someone shook me while calling my name.

"Raychel! Raychel! RAYCHEL! WAKE UP!"

I looked up into the eyes of the person I missed most. Valerie. Suddenly, I just started sobbing again while clutching onto Valerie like my life depended on her. Which it does. If she died I would slowly die too. And then where would the boys be?

"Shh shh, it'll be okay." Valerie whispered stroking my hair. She doesn't even know why I'm crying and she already sounds like crying with me. "Tell Valerie what happened."

So I do. Every last detail,from singing 'The A Team' to singing 'When I'm Gone'. At the end, she just stared at a distance that I couldn't see.

"Raychel, promise me, that if we ever do fight, we won't let it get that bad." I nodded and she walked away. So much for 'sisterly bonding'. 

HIIIIIII! I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!!!! NIGHT GUYSSSSSS! xx-Raychel

HAH!! WE SOOOO GOT YOU THERE!! YOU TOTES-i'm never saying that word again- THOUGHT THAT MY CHARACTER DIED!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I WISH I COULD SEE YOUR FACES!! .........Man, i'm cruel........ LOL.     Anyhow, EVERYONE PLEASE GIVE RAYCHEL A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!! 'CAUSE SHE WROTE THIS CHAPTER ALL BY HERSELF!! ^__^ HAHA!! Anyhow.... We don't know when we can write the next chapter, 'cause Raych has school and school starts in a week (for me). 

So, yeah. PLEASE DON'T BE MAD!! **Hides behind Raychel** xxx-ValerieIsAwesome