Pranks Wars And Tarantullas

Hey guys. Raychel here. Sorry this might not be funny...but me and Val have been...talking...about some things that made us sad ( :( ) so it might be unfocused and hazy.

*

Hello people, well, this might not be funny, but, Raychel and I have been talking about things that's really sad the other day... So, HERE'S THE CHAPTER!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! WHO-EVER IS READING THIS, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!

€€€£££¥¥¥

Raychel's P.O.V

MOOOOO I'M A TREEEEEEE! Hehe COFFEE RUSHES ARE AWESOME!! Beep bloop beep bloop.

"OH MY GOD GUYS RAYCHEL IS ABOUT TO GO ON A COFFEE RUSH!" Valerie screamed and all the guys held me down. I got out from under them and screamed/sang "PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER AND A BASE BALL BAT!!"

Ohhhhh. FLASHBACK IS COMIN' ON!!!

~*~*~FLASHBACK~*~*~

THESE GUYS ARE IDIOTS! I mentally screamed. wondering why? THEY TOLD US THEIR NAMES! Apparently their names are Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall. Oh I haven't forgotten my promise to Louis.

We told our names too and our nicknames. They laughed at mine, Ray Ray (which I hate) and just smiled when I told Val's. hemp. FIIIIIINE!

"Guys, where are we going?" I whispered in a deadly calm voice. Since I've been here, I've been crazy, so apparently, it freaked them out.

"Um, your house. What's the address?" Curly asked.

"IT'S 123 RAINBOW LANE!" I yelled and everyone rubbed their ears. (A.N yes that is the address. Don't judge)

"Damn, Boo-bear, looks like you got some competition!" Niall said pointing to me and Valerie. Hehe he has noooooo idea.

I looked around in all of my many pockets (all for coffee and Oreos) and pulled out some cold Mocha's and chugged them. I could already feel the caffeine rush starting.

~*~*~END OF FLASHBACK~*~*~

And, right now I was singing the nerve song.

"I KNOW A SONG THAT GETS ON EVERYBODY'S NERVES, EVERYBODY'S NERVES EVERYBODY'S-yawn-NERVES."

I laid down on Valerie's lap and immediately fell asleep. I also had the most amazing dream.

I was ridding on a talking llama and we went up to a cactus in the middle of the desert. The cactus hugged me and it hurt. The boys were coming after us in a giant monster truck shouting that I'm theirs. A flying Valerie came and lifted me into the truck and suddenly all of The Boys had turned into rabid squirrels. I jumped out of the truck and broke my foot. And then a magical rainbow pony came and woke me up. A.K.A Valerie Tanner.

~*~*~NOW~*~*~

"Raychel, were here." Valerie whispered and I immediately shot up.

"WHERE'S MY OREOS?" I screamed and took off to my room to sleep again.The boys followed me and I slammed the door in their face.

"RAYCHEL! COME DOWNSTAIRS! WE'RE HAVING A MEETING!" Valerie screamed so I came downstairs now in fluffy bunny pajamas.

The boys looked at me and all started laughing. I frowned and sent them a 'WTF' look and they all shut up.

"Okay, this may come as a shock girls, but were from One Direction."

One Erection? Hehe. I have a dirty mind. Hehe!