Chapter 4- Louise Willsher

Draco Malfoy came storming into the great hall after an hour and a half of being in Proffesor Dumbledore's office.

"I can't belive i've ben stuck in that old crack pots office for an hour and a half, and he didn't expell me. I'd do anything to get away from this pathetic excuse of a school. oh how i wish my mother and father would have listend to me and my auntie Bellatrix and have gone to Durmstrang. At least they teach you proper dark magic". Draco said in such a proud voice.

"Don't say that mate. If you had never come to this school, you wouldn't have met Me, Crabbe, Millicent and Pansy". Said Goyle in a slightly offended voice.

"And you wouldn't be able to take the mick and bully, Harry Potter, Weasley, Granger, Longbottom, Seamus Finnigan or the rest of the Gryffindors". Pansy Parkinson went on.

"Yeah, thats true, but i don't want to be controlled by such an ancient and out of date Headmaster. At least Proffesor Karkaroff knows all about the experience about the dark arts." Draco said.

Then Draco stood up and left the Great Hall.

4 hours later, it was time for Hermione's, Harry's and Ron's least favourite lesson. Potions with Professor Severus Snape and the Slytherins.

"Good afternoon everyone. Today we will be making Veritasirm. Can you turn to page 60 in your potions books". Snape said in the most miserable voice in the universe.

"I can't belive it's like our 1st potions lesson with Professor Snape this term because we've had Professor Slughorn, and he decides to set us the most difficult potion in the world. I don't belive it". Ron said in a tired and fed up voice.

"Heya everyone. I haven't see you in ages. How are you all"? Said a voice that sounded dreamily and tired. Ron, Hermione and Harry turned round, and saw a tall girl, with rosy cheeks and black hair.

"Heya Louise. Ron, Harry, this is Louise Willsher. She's in Slytherin. She was the one we saw on the Hogwarts Express, first day back". Hermione said excitidely.

"Heya Guys! How have your lessons been today"? Louise said

"Oh, they've been really rubbish. First we had Divination and then we had her-". Ron started.

"Mr Potter, Mr Weasley, Miss Willsher and Miss Granger, will you please stop talking. I'm going to have to move you". Snape said in a grumpy and fed up voice.

"Mr potter will you move next to Miss Brown, Miss Granger will you go and sit with Miss Parkinson, Mr Weasley will you sit next to Mr Crabbe and Miss Willsher, will you go and sit yourself next to Mr Malfoy. There. That should do it. Now carry on with your work all of you, and NO TALKING". Snape finished.

"Hi there. I'm Malfoy, Draco, Malfoy. Who are you"? Draco said to Louise.

"Oh, Hu, oh, Hi there... um... I'm.. um.. Louise. Um... Nice to.. um... meet you... Draco". Louise Muttered. She was slightly shy!

"I've noticed that you often sit on your own quite alot in the Slytherin commonroom. Why"? Draco asked.

"Well all my friends are in the other houses you see. I met Harry, Ron, Hermione, Dean, Seamus and Neville on the Hogwarts express along with the rest of the Weasleys, and they're all in Gryffindor, and Luna Lovegood, who i'm good friends with is in Ravenclaw, so i don't know anyone really well like the others in Slytherin, so thats why im often on my own". Louise said Nervously, She had never been treated like that by a boy before.

"What are you? Muggle-born, Half-blood, Pure-blood"? Draco questioned Louise.

"Um.. Well.. My Uncle who I live with is a Wizard, and my dad was a wizard, and my mum was a Witch, but she was muggle-born so I am a Half-blood I suppose"! Louise said anxiously.

"Well, I'm Pure-blood, and my parents and my Aunt and me, we really don't like muggles. I've never known why, but now i do and my parents say I can't tell anyone. Sorry, I wish i could though".

"Yeah. um.. cool.. um..". Louise Muttered

"Have you ever fancied anyone at any school before"? Draco asked.

"Um.. well... I do fancy this boy, but I don't want to say who and um.. I know he will never ask me out or anything. What about you"? Louise said slightly calm and slightly worried at the same time.

"Well, I do fancy this one girl, who I really have liked since the first time I caught a glimpse of her, but I know she will never feel the same as I do, so um. Cool".

"We have finished for this lesson. Doesn't 2 hours fly by when you enjoy yourself. Please can you pack everything away, and could you each one by one bring up your Cauldrons to me so that I can pour them into flasks, and then you are dismissed for dinner. See you in 2 days time". Snape said in a slightly better mood and tone of voice.

"See you at dinner then Louise. I'll save you a space". Draco called out.

"Um.. Yeah.. um... OK then"! Louise said. Louise felt overjoyed to know that someone liked her, but did he?