It all ends- PART 1

Ron and Hermione stepped into the room of requirement.

"Harry. Your ok, oh im so pleased to see you". Hermione said, sounding relived that Harry was ok.

"Yeah, i'm fine, what about you and Ron". Harry said starring at Ron and Hermione's hands. They were finally going out and they were holding hands.

"Yeah, well me and Hermione kind of... well were kinda going ou-". Ron began.

"Well, well, well". A voice said behind Ron, Harry and Hermione.

It was Draco Malfoy, and he was with Crabbe, Goyle, and Draco's new girlfriend Louise Willsher.

"What are you doing here then, browsing for furniture"? Louise said to Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"Actually we're here to look for somthing, we have had permission to destroy". Hermione said.

"Shut up you mudblood, Avada Kedavra". Crabbe said.

"Stuplefy". Hermione said, at the same time as Crabbe.

"Thats my girlfriend you NUMPTY, you'll pay for that". Ron said, chasing Crabbe.

Suddenly, after a while, Harry, Hermione, Draco, Goyle and Louise could hear screaming.

"AHHH, AHHHHH, CRABBE'S SET FIRE TO THE RUDDY PLACE"! Ron said, screaming and going to grab Hermione's hand and start running to save his, Harry's and Hermione's lives.

Goyle, Crabbe, Louise and Draco started tchasing after them, but the fire started to spread really badly. All the Furniture and stuff was setting alite, and to save their own lives, Draco, Crabbe, Goyle and Louise started climbing some of the furniture that wasn't on fire. Suddenly, to Draco's horror, Crabbe slipped, and fell back first into the fire. Draco was so upset. It was one of his best friends, and now, Draco, Goyle, Louise were scared that it would be their life that would be lost next.

"Come on, we've got to grab them. It would be cruel to let them die". Harry cried out to Hermione and Ron.

"Yeah- what? You really think we're going to save our worst enemies lives. Even if we do, how are we going to get them down"? Ron said, thinking Harry was a completly bonkers.

"Let's grab those brooms and fly up to get them". Hermione said.

"You must be laughing mad then honey". Ron said to Hermione.

"Oh, come on Ron, it's only once we need to save them and then we can just let them get on with their ordinary lives". Hermione said to Ron sounding a bit annoyed.

"Ok, lets get going then, before me and Ron decide to change our minds". Harry said.

So Harry, Ron and Hermione mounted the broom's they found, pushed up off the ground, and then flew up to go and save Draco, Louise and Goyle. Harry flew to go and save Draco, Louise got onto Hermione's broom, and Goyle got onto Ron's broom.

"Ok, when I say go, we fly out, and then I will destroy Ravenclaw's diadem with the spare fang, throw it in the fire, and we go and find the snake ok"! Harry said.

"OK, NOW!" Harry said.

They flew out the door, Harry destroyed the horcrux, and Draco, Louise and Goyle went one way, and Harry, Ron and hermione went to find nagini, Voldemorts pet snake.