3 years later

Three years later.......

Harry, Ron and Hermione were now in there last year at Hogwarts school of wichcraft and wizadry. They had all just about managed to get through there O.W.L.S. Hermione got all outstandings, Harry got outstanding in potions, defence against the dark arts, charms and care of magical creatures and good in divination, astronamy and transfiguration and Ron got good in defence against the dark arts and care of magical creatures and a not so good in divination, astronamy charms and potions.

"Its kinda good to be coming back to hogwarts this year, dont you think"? Ron said sounding excited.

"Yes, but we've still got 3 horcruxes to destroy". Hermione pointed out..

"Yes, and that"! Ron agreed

Harry, Ron and Hermione had just been on a quest, that Dumbledore didn't manage to finish after beeing killed by Professor Severus Snape. Dumbledore's request was for Harry, Ron and Hermione to find all 7 horcruxes. All these horcruxes contain a part of Lord Voldemorts soul. Harry, Ron and Hermione had already destroyed 1 horcrux, and had found another horcrux, but were still finding a way to destroy it. They had managed to steal it from Bellatrix Lestranges volt in Gringotts.

"Where did you say the next horcrux is Harry"? Ron said

"In Hogwarts, but im not sure where abouts". Harry said answering Ron.

"Oh, ok". Ron said

Then there was an announcment on the radio speakers so that everyone could hear:

"In order of the Headmaster Professor Snape, can all Hogwarts students come to the great hall immediatly". Snape's cool voice said.

"I'm going to have to make my way to the great hall in disguise, and your going to have to go somewhere where those death eater twins that Snape put in charge of searching the corridors can't find you". Harry said to Ron and Hermione.

"Ok, we'll see you soon then Harry. Just be safe and careful". Hermione said sounding worried for harry's sake.

Harry said goodbye to Ron and Hermione, and then made his way to the great hall, with a scarf covering his mouth and his robe hood up. Once he arrived at the great hall, everyone was standing in their houses, so Harry went to join Colin and Dennis Creevey.

"You are all hear, because I have told you to come. I have asked you to come for one certian reason. That reason is because I want you all to know this. If any of you know anything about the whereabouts of Mr Harry Potter,I would like you all to come forward and speak up now". Snape said sounding so miserable.

"I think there will be no need for that Proffesor Snape sir". A voice in the crowd said. It was coming from the Gryffindors, and then a figure stepped forward. It was Harry Potter.

"It look's like that you've got a bit of a security problem Professor". Harry said to professor snape.

Then, suddenly the oak doors to the great hall opened. All of the Order of the Phoenix came in. Tonks, Lupin, Kinsley, Mr and Mrs Weasley, Fred and George Weasley, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Bill and Fleur, Seamus, Neville, Lavender Brown, Pavarti Patil and  the rest of Dumbledores Army.

"I want you to tell them, to tell them all what happened that night on the astronomey tower, when you looked Dumbledore in the eyes, a man who trusted you, and then you go and kill him".

Then suddelny, their was a voice, a voice that belonged to Lord Voldemort., and he was speaking to everyone, every single person in the room.

"Go on then, someone grab him". Pansy Parkinson said, saying it against Harry.

"Mr Filtch. Could you do me a favor". Professor McGonagall said.

"What would that be Professor". Mr Filtch said to Professor Mcgonanall.

"I would like you to take Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin's out of the great hall".

"And where would you like me to take them Professor"? Filtch said

"Oh, The dungons will do". Professor Mcgonagall said.

Their was a loud cheer, and then Professor McGonagall said:

"Their is going to be a war between Voldemorts Army, and everyone who isen't on Lord Voldemorts side. We must all be prepared for the time they hit Hogwarts".

Everyone departed from the great hall, and got ready to fight Lord Voldemort.