19 years later

It had been 19 years since the final battle against Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort.

Harry and Ginny had got married and had 3 children, James Sirius, Albus Severus and Lily Luna, Ron and Hermione had got married and had 2 children, Hugo and Rose, Lucy had married Fred and had 2 children, Nymphadora Hannah Weasley and Severus Fredrick Weasley, George had married Angelina Johnson and had 2 children Fred and Roxanne, Bill and Fleur have had 3 children, 1 son Louis Weasley, and 2 daughters Victorie Weasley and Dominique Weasley, Percy Married Audrey and they had 2 daughters, Molly Weasley and Lucy Weasley, Goyle married Pansy and they had a daughter and a son, John Goyle and Sophia Goyle, and Draco Married Louise and they had 2 children Olivia Malfoy and Scorpius Malfoy.

"Come on everyone. It's 10.55 and the train leaves in 5 minutes, and we've still got to wait for Auntie Hermione, Uncle Ron, Hugo, Rose, Teddy, Victorie and the otthers". James shouted to his father, mother, sister and brother.

"Ok James, you know what to do, Albus follow your brother, and Lily, hold your mothers hand so you don't get lost". Harry shouted out to James.

Harry, Ginny, Albus, Lily and James had finally arrived on platform 93/4. James is 13 and is starting his 3rd year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Albus is 11 and starting his 1st year at Hogwarts, and Lily is 10 and is starting her 1st year at Hogwarts next year along with Hugo, Dominiqu and Nymphadora.

"Morning all. Had a good journey this moning". It was Ron, who, like always, was stuffing his face with a piece of toast.

"Sorry we're late, but Ron and Hugo decided to wake up late so me and Rose were late". Hermione said.

"Thats ok hiya hu-". Harry began

"Oi, over here Potter". A voice said coming from behind Harry. It was Louise, and she was with her husband, Malfoy, and there 2 children Olivia Narcissa Malfoy and Scorpius Draco Malfoy.

"Hey Louise. Haven't seen you since we went to your and Draco's wedding". Harry said to Louise kindly. Hermione had been one of Louise's bridesmaid, and Harry had done a very kind speech, because Louise was one of Harry's longest friends.

"Heya guys. Hello their Olivia and Scorpious! I am Harry, I am a good friend of your mother and father". Harry said politely.

"Really. Well, me and Scorpius think we will call you uncle as your so kind. Do you mind"? Olivia said, sounding very polite, just like her mother.

"That is apsolutley fine. Now we will all see you soon. Have a good time at school". Harry said.

"Bye Bye". They all said.

Harry put his hand against his lightning bolt scar. It hadn't hurt him in 19 years

THE END