Chapter 7- Draco and Hermione

Harry and Ron could not belive their eyes once they arrived at the Great Hall for breakfast. When they arrived there was a massive crowd around someone. For one second, Harry and Ron couldn't make out who it was, but after a few people mentioning her name, they knew who it was. It was Hermione

"Heya boys, your best friend has just fainted". Draco said cooley.

"What have you done this time you foul little ferret"! Ron said cooley.

"I actual haven't done anything, actually, for your information. Well, i kinda did, but mostly it was um-".

Harry and Ron were shocked. They turned round, and noticed that Hermione was actually faking it. She got up, and turned to Draco.

"Hem, Hem". Hermione said to Draco, in a voice that sounded like old Proffesoo Umbridge's.

"What do you want now, you filthy little Mudblood". Draco said sounding harsh, and acting all hard.

"Twitchy little ferret arne't you Malfoy". Hermione said cooley.

Hermione pointed her wand underneath Draco's chin. His face was squinting up, he looked like a proper numpty!

"Oh, you would never dare do that granger. Dumbledore would surely have you expelled". Draco said, sounding like he knew it all.

"Oh yeah, try me"! Hermione said lowering her wand.

"Ha, see she's a little shrimp isen't she"! Draco said, with the majority of the Slytherins, laughing their heads off. Pansy Parkinson, rolling on the floor, cluching her stomache and crying with laughter. She usually was the one who found everything Draco said, obviously amusing!

Then before anyone could even blink, Hermione had swung her fist back, and without thinking about anything, punched Draco straight in the face!

"Wait until my father hears about this. He'll have you out of this school, you filthy little mudblood". Draco said, running up the stone steps, to go to the hospital wing, screeching in pain.

"That felt good". Hermione said.

"Not good, it was brilliant". Ron said, his tone of voice sounding like he couldn't belive what had just happened.

Harry, Ron and Hermione had their breakfast and walked back up to the commonroom to catch up with all their homework.

"Er.. Hermione". Ron said sounding nervous.

"Yes Ronald, what is it"? Hermione said, putting down her copy of Hogwarts- A history, by Bathilda Bagshot

"Er.. Nothing. Dont worry, um I've forgotton, sorry". Ron said, pretending he had forgotten what he was ment to say.