The Final Battle- part 1

After everyone departed the great hall, everyone whent somewhere around or in Hogwarts, ready to fight Voldemort and his Army.

"Ron had a perfectly good idea". Hermione said to Harry randomly.

"Ok, whats that, I think i have an idea as well"! Harry said.

"Ok, well Ron's idea was that, you know you destroyed Tom Riddle's diary with a basalick fang, well Ron said that we should go to the Chamber Of Secrets, get a basalick fang, and destroy Bellatrix Lestranges cup with the basalick fang". Hermione said, sounding slightly proud of Ron's fantastic idea.

"Um.. Thats an amazing idea, but I can't actually come, because the horcrux we've been trying to find, that we found out is in the castle, well, it's Rowina Ravenclaw's lost diadem, and Luna told me to go and talk to her daughter's ghost, The Grey Lady, so I did, and she gave me a clue where it is, so i really need to go and look for it. Is that ok with you guys, and then you can go and find the basalisk fang", Harry said, trying to sound polite.

"Yeah, thats fine with me and Ron, um.... We'll see you soon then"! Hermione said.

So they all departed to go and do what they had to.

Harry started making his way to where The Grey Lady (Helena Ravenclaw- Rowina Ravenclaw's daughter). The advise Helena gave to Harry about where to look was that it's somewhere which only apperes when you need it the most, and has in it what you are looking for. This room is somewhere which Harry, Ron and Hermione have used before, when in real need for a place to practice defence against the dark arts for Dumbledore's Army. That room is The Room Of Requirement.

Whilst Harry was trying to find the Room of Requitement, Ron and Hermione had just gone down the entrance of The Chamber of Secrets which was in Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom.

They had just got to the massive circular steal door, which lead into the room where Salazar Slythein's statue is.

Then Suddenly, to Hermione's suprise, Ron started speaking in parceltounge.

"Harry talk's in his sleep, have you noticed". Ron said sounding proud of himself, and trying to make Hermione be proud of him too.

"No, I havent noticed Ronald". Hermione said.

Then Hermione and Ron walked up to the skelenton of the Basalick Harry had killed. Then Ron walked up and pulled one of the fang's out, and gave it to Hermione.

"I can't do it". Hermione said, placing the Horcrux cup on the floor,

"Yes you can Hermione". Ron said encouraging her.

"Ok then". Hermione said

Hermione lifted up the basalick fang, and bashed it onto the cup. The cup slid across the floor, and went underneath the statue of Salazar Slytherin. Hermione stood up, and as soon as she had, suddenly, there was a huge wave of water, and Ron and Hermione got soaked.

Ron and Hermione turned to look at eachother and they both started to laugh. Then, out of nowhere, Ron flung himself to Hermione and they kissed. Once they parted, they looked at eachother agaon, laughed and left the Chamber Of Secrets.