The Final Battle - Part 2

After all the excitement after Ron and Hermione's first kiss, Ron took the Marundas Map out of his pocket.

"I Solomly swear that i'm up to no good". Ron said, tapping the piece of parchment with his wand. The Map suddenly had red writing on it.

"Messes Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs". Hermione read out. For you that don't know, Messes Moony is Remus Lupin because he is a werewolf, Wormtail was Peter Pettigrew because he could turn into a rat, Padfoot was Sirius Black, because he could turn into a black dog, and Prongs was James Potter, because when he was still alive and at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizadry. Now back to reality.

"I can't see Harry's name on the map anywhere". Ron said to Hermione.

"I know, thats very strange, because the Marundas map is never wrong, Sirius told us all". Hermione said, trying to think what was wrong, and why they couldn't see Harry's name.

"I think I might know why". Ron said, sounding a bit proud of himself.

"Go on then". Hermione said.

"Ok, remember when you told me there was only one room that isen't actually marked on the map. Well, that Room is The Room Of Requirment. Harry must be in there searching for Ravenclaw's lost diadem". Ron said, sounding very proud of himeself.

"Well, well, if I said that, then you must be right Ronald". Hermione said and then burst out laughing.

"Ok, then lets make our way to the room of requirement". Ron said to Hermione.

Ron and Hermione got to the entrace of where the door of the room of requirement is. They thought really hard about what they needed the room of requirement for. Then, suddenly, a massive black door apperead, Ron and Hermione walked in.