f o u r

四| W O N W O O

I felt a frown tug at the corner of my lips as I watched their distancing figures slowly disappear down the hallway. Once their forms vanished from my view, I turned around and started heading back to my class since my most recent toy ran off in the middle of pleasuring.

I opened the door to the classroom, causing people to look at me for a short moment before returning to their boring lives. My eyes scanned the faces of my fellow classmates, noticing that those two haven't returned to class yet. Where were they? We're they...

I silently shook my head to rid my mind of such thoughts and plopped down in my seat, noticing that it was out of place from where I left it. My eyes traveled down to the floor where a poster advertising a student discount at a nearby restaurant was practically shredded. I felt my blood run cold, Jeonghan must've been pissed.

The classroom was silent, almost making me laugh at how the students actually listened to the teacher's half assed 'silent study hall' activity, we all knew he was probably in the bathroom puking out his intestines into a toilet.

My head snapped into the direction of the door when I heard chatter of two males, did they return? The door slowly opened, revealing two smiling teenagers who were laughing softly at some joke. Their attention turned to me, their smiles vanishing like they weren't even there as we made eye contact.

Mingyu's eyes lingered on me a bit longer than expected, his teeth nibbling on his bottom lip as we stared at eachother. He whispered something to Jeonghan, who reluctantly nodded. The new kid smirked in victory and slowly made his way over to me, his head angled down slightly.

I looked up at him expectantly as he finally arrived at my desk. He placed his elbows down on the surface of my desk and leaned in, his face only inches from mine. "You sounded beautiful out there." An idea popped into my head, causing me to fight the urge to smirk.

I raised my eyebrows innocently, tilting my head to the side in mock confusion. "What do you mean?" He let out a deep chuckle, which lit a fire in me. "You know damn well what I mean, Jeon Wonwoo." The way my name rolled off his tongue so naturally sent a shiver down my spine, my eyes focusing in on his plump lips.

"Do I? Just to make sure, why don't you explain it to me, so we're on the same page." I leaned in close and whispered, "Or I can demonstrate it to you, if you'd like." My lips grazed against his ear as I spoke, making him visually tense. I pulled back, staring him in the eyes from only a few inches away from his face.

"I'd love that, baby. Why don't we hook up later today?" The nickname made my eyes widen slightly, though it was soon replaced with a seductive glare. "Sure, give a text where and when, babe." I extended my slender hand pulled out his phone from his back pocket, which was sticking out slightly. He watched me expectantly as I created a contact for myself.

jw sin
###-###-####

He looked slightly taken aback as he read the name I put in. "J-Jw Sin?" I titled my head to the side, "Oh, it's just a little nickname one of my past fuck buddies made for me. I made him full of lust and he was greedy for more, so he called me 'sin' and I added 'jw' for my initials. Why?"

His eyes were widened, "N-Nothing, it just looked weird. D-Do you have an Instagram by any chance?" A smirk played across my lips, reaching up to my eyes. "Oh, I get it. You know my Instagram, don't you?" I leaned in, a small inch gap separating our faces. "Like what you saw?"

His eyes flicked between my eyes and my lips, making him bite his bottom lip in expectation. I clicked my tongue disappointedly, "Not yet, big boy. Keep it in your pants until later." He leaned in, his lips were right at my ear. "You're going to not be able to walk for days, baby boy. I'll make sure of it."

Mingyu pushed back and slowly walked back to Jeonghan, who was patiently waiting for his return. He looked up at the younger with a strange, anxious look in his eyes. Mingyu told him something that I couldn't hear that caused Jeonghan to practically jump out of his chair and wrap his arms around Mingyu's neck.

I rested my chin on my palm, mentally undressing the soft haired giant. Something tells me that this boy was going to be more than a one night stand, maybe even a permanent fuck buddy. I smirked at the possibility.

Jeonghan unlatched himself from Mingyu and happily made his way over to me. "I see you're going to hook up with Mingyu later. Do you like what you see or are you just going with the flow?" I shrugged as I looked up at him.

"Both? He seems like a good catch, for someone like me. Unpredictable and confident, my kind of challenge. Though I won't make any moves on him until he starts it, I don't feel like wasting my energy on someone like him."

He nodded slowly and leaned against the desk, staring at me with wide eyes. "Will you stay with him if he's good enough? Like, only fuck him? Not go after other people?" I narrowed my eyes into daggers, "If he's good enough, maybe. He looks like he will be amazing in bed, but I can't judge him until we do it, ya know?"

Jeonghan squealed happily. "Yay! I ship you guys!" I rolled my eyes in annoyance, oblivious to the smile on my face. He quickly left and walked back to his seat. Mingyu was scrolling through some account on Instagram, a smirk dancing on his lips. He enlarged a picture and held it up for me to see.

"I like this one."

A/n: kinky shit is going down next chapter. Prepare your anuses