MTT x Reader

Its been about a year since you fell down here into the Underground. Alphys was nice enough to let you stay with her. So, in other words, you've met Mettaton.  And you like him a Metta-ton.

When you first met him you, though, he was so narcissistic and just downright annoying. The kind of person- err- robot who gets all in your face and still expects you to love him. And to make matters worse, everyone did love him down here. He was the star of the Underground. However, over time just as Alphys had said he would, he grew on you.

You were sitting on the couch watching an anime Alphys recommended to you to watch. It was about this host club or something.

"Alphys, darling!" you heard the door close behind Mettaton as he got home, calling out for Alphys.

"She's not home!" you paused the TV and yelled from the living room. You heard him put something in probably the kitchen and then walk into the room.

"Watcha watching, darling~?" he asked as he plopped down of the couch and put his legs on you. He calls everyone darling.

"An anime" you replied bluntly, unpausing the T.V. You felt Mettaton glaring at you, most likely dissatisfied with your answer.

"Where's Alphys at?" he asked you yet another question, hanging his head off the couch,

"I don't know actually. She just said was going somewhere and that she'll be back soon."

"(Y/N), I'm bored. Lets do something." he made a move to get up and accidently kicked you in the face. "Oh, (Y/N)! Oh my god, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to kick you, I-" he rambled on talking really fast, but you interrupted him.

"Metta, Its fine really." you had your hand over your lip and on your jaw because that's where his foot had landed. When you took your hand away there was blood on your hand. Must have busted your lip, too.

"(Y/N) OH MY GOODNESS YOUR BLEEDING" he was really freaking out for some reason. Its not like you were mad at him. It was an accident.

"Mettaton, its fine just go and get me some ice; I think you busted my lip." it was bleeding pretty badly. He rushed to the kitchen to grab you some ice. About a minute later he returned to you with some ice in a rag for your busted lip. "Thanks." you took the rag from him and put it on your busted lip.

"Wh-what happened?" both you and Mettaton tuned around to face Alphys. Neither of you heard her come in.

"Metta- I mean. Well, my lip is busted, to make it short. I'm okay though! Don't worry!" Mettaton still felt really bad about hurting you. You saw the bags Alphys had was filled with things for a party. Oh yea. You kinda forgot about that. "Alphys! I told you I didn't need a party!"

"Nonsense! Y-you've been here for a year now! Of course were gonna throw you a party!"

"Come on, darling, it will be fun~!" the glamorous bot's eyes just lit up about the idea of throwing you a party. How could say no?

"Oh, fine. But no promises that I'll enjoy it!" you said with a smile. Of course you would enjoy it!

~Le Time Skip to the party

"HAPPY ONE YEAR IN THE UNDERGROUND, (Y/N)!" Papyrus said with Sans walking in the door next to him. Right next to Alphys and Mettaton, Sans and Papyrus were your best friends.

"Yea, happy one year kiddo" Sans said.

"Thanks guys!" almost all your friends were here. The last person to show up was Tori. She probably had to drop Frisk, Chara, and Asriel off at Asgore's.

*knock knock knock*

Speak of the devil, there she was now.

"Oh my! (Y/N) what happened to your lip?" she asked you as you walked with her to the living room where everyone was.

"Oh, I- I got into a little accident with Mettaton yesterday." you told her sheepishly.

"Oh, well I do hope you get better soon, child." Tori was so nice. She always cared everyone.

Everyone was hanging out in the living room and kitchen talking. You couldn't see Mettaton anywhere though. Hmm...

"S-so (Y/N). How are you liking the party?" Alphys asked you.

"Well, you got me. I absolutely love it." you replied with a laugh.

Undyne called her over before you could ask her about Mettaton's whereabouts.

After a while you headed down the hall towards the bathroom when suddenly, you were pulled into a room by someone and screamed. Not really loud enough for anyone to hear, though. You didn't expect to just be jerked to a side room and therefore lost balance and fell.

"Oh, um (Y/N) darling~" you found yourself on top of Mettaton on the floor.  You felt your face blush shades of crimson, and you didn't know what to do. "Um, sorry. I didn't mean to-" his eyes fell into yours and you felt your face go even more red. How? You didn't know.

He grabbed you and his lips found yours. When you kissed back, you could tell he was surprised. For a man made of metal he was surprisingly warm...

"Sorry, I- I don't know why I did that" he was embarrassed. Anyone could tell. He wouldn't meet your gaze.

"Don't be sorry."  you smiled. "I like you, too."

You fell into another kiss.