Experiments (Human! Flowey x Scientist! Reader)

You brought Flowey to your lab three years ago. After about a year of him staying there, you decided for the time he was there you'd experiment on him.

"(Y/N), I'm bored" he complained as you walked into the room of my lab where flowey was kept.

"Well, look no further, I am here to cure your boredom" you said cheerfully.

"Lemme guess, another shot?" you'd give him shots of determination usually, but today was different. You had been working on something new with Alphys. It was a new type of determination. You guys decided to call it Type A DT. It hadn't been tested before.

"Sort of. It's a new one. Type A DT" you gave the best smile you could. You cared about the little golden flower more than you'd like to admit.

"What does it do. Or what's it supposed to do?" the shots of determination hadn't been doing much before.

"That's what were going to find out!" as you said this his face fell.

"You mean it hasn't been tested?" he exclaimed. He was against the idea, you could tell but his tone.

"Well, not exactly..." you admitted shyly.

"Not exactly? Not exactly!" a vine appeared and knocked over your clipboard from the counter. You walked over and picked up the clipboard and wrote down todays tests.

"Flowey, hold still..." you said cautiously as you approach the flower.

"(Y/N), I refuse, unless you know what- OW" you injected the new shot into his stem.

"And now we wait" you smiled at him and wrote down the time and the type of shot.

"I hate you for this.." Flowey said as he glared angrily at you.

"I know" you said with a smile as you went to your room. Besides Alphys and Flowey, you never socialized much. It was late, and you headed off to bed.

You were suddenly woken up by somebody knocking things over in the middle of the night. You glanced over at your alarm clock to see the red numbers flashing '2:38 A.M'.

"(Y-Y/N)!" somebody was calling your name. It sounded a bit like Flowey, but not exact. It could be a trick, so you grabbed the closest weapon to you, a baseball bat, and quietly entered the room the noises came from. The first thing you saw was a tall guy in the middle of the room, his back facing you. Then you noticed Flowey's pot on the floor busted. The dirt was scattered everywhere, Flowey nowhere in sight.

"I swear to God, if he hurt my flower..." you thought. You swung the bat in rage at the intruder.

"Ow! (Y/N), why would you do that?" they exclaimed as the turned around to face you. Your jaw dropped.

"F-Flowey?" you dropped the bat onto the cold floor.

"Yea? (Y/N), what's wrong your acting strange..." he was obviously confused, and a bit scared.

"Y-you, your a h-human..." you must have been dreaming. Right?

"What are you-" he held up is hands in front of him "W-what happened to me?"

"The Type A DT!" you suddenly remembered giving him the new shot. "I need to tell Alphys about this!"

"That's the first thing you think? Geez, you such a nerd" mocked Flowey "That really hurt though. Yu put some rage behind that hit"

"Uh, y-yea. Sorry about that, by the way." you stuttered in reply.

"Where'd all the rage come from? You're usually a nice, rage-free kinda person" he walked over next to you.

"I, uh, I thought someone h-hurt you" you looked away from him shyly, your face flushing red. You always thought it was unreasonable to like a flower, but now. Now he wasn't a Flowey; he was a human.

"You care about me that much?" he asked.

"I-I uh..." you started to blush, and even in the dark room Flowey could tell.

"Its cute when your blush" you didn't expect him to say that. You expected something completely different and opposite.

"F-Flowey!" you face went dark crimson.

"Sorry, I, uh, don't know why I said that" he looked away shyly and embarrassed.

"Its okay. I mean I.." you trailed off at the end of your sentence.

"You what?" he turned and looked into your eyes.

"N-nothing"

"Come on, (Y/N), you can tell me" he places his hand upon your chin and turned your head towards him.

"Flowey, I, um.. I really l-like y-you. I always though it was unreasonable to love a flower, but now y-you're a human"

"You love me?" he asked, his hand still on your chin. Wait, you said love? Oops...

"Y-yea" you face practically burning at this point, but you meant it. He chuckled in response and, to your surprise, his lips found yours. You kissed him back, this lasting longer than either of you expected.

~-~-~-~-~

After a while of talking about how it felt to be a human now, you two went to sleep. In the morning you woke up to a your phone ringing. It was Alphys.

"Hey, Alphys" you answered sleepily.

"So have you f-figured out what the n-new determination does?" she asked you. You looked over at your new sleeping boyfriend next you,

"About that..." you explained what had happened the night before.

"S-so it turn monster to humans?" she asked after you explained everything.

"Yes, but we can't use it on anyone yet. We don't what else is going to happen" you were watching Flowey's chest rise and fall in his sleep. You really didn't want to him to turn back into a flower...

"Very true. G-good point, (Y/N)"

"Mph.." Flowey turned over, now on his side facing you.

"Hey, Alphys, I gotta go" you smiled, looking at Flowey.

"A-alright. Call me b-back later on" she replied and you hung up the phone.

"hmph"

"Morning sleepy-head" you started playing with his hair.

"Morning" he looked up and smiled at you.

This was how you wanted to start your mornings from now on. And this was how you would.