Flowey x Reader

It had been one month since monsters had come to the surface.  You had seen them around and even on T.V, but had never personally met any.
Today you venturing into the abandon underground. You just wanted to see what it was like down there and how different it was from the surface. It would be easiest to go through were the Barrier was at rather than the hole up on Mt. Ebott.

Walking through the abandon place, you recognized some of the places from stories you've heard. After wandering through the Underground, you reached a large purple door that was slightly ajar. After exploring the house that was past the door, you came to find out it was owned by the used-to-be queen, who was a goat. You left the house but through the front this time. You then made your way through some ruins and puzzles.

"This must be the end I can see natural light up ahead." You mumbled to yourself. You could see a vast dark space, a golden flower patch, and one flower that stood out from the others. Hmm interesting. Wait did it just move?

"W-who's there?" You heard a voice that sounded like it haven't spoken in a while.

"M-my names (Y-Y/N). S-show yourself!" You called out. The flower that was significantly taller than the rest, the one that stood out to you, turned around. It smiled.

"I'm Flowey. Flowey the Flower" there was a silent pause, but neither of you broke the stare. "W-what are you doing down here?" He said in a less cheerful tone then when he introduced himself.

"I could ask you the same question. I though all the monsters left the Underground." Your voice was still shakey.

"They all did. Everyone but me" Flowey turned away. "So what about you? Your not a monster. Your a human. So what are you doing down here?" He turned back towards you.

"I was just exploring down here. To see what it's like."

"Alone? You don't know what kind of things you might find down here."

"Well, so far I've only found you. Besides the abandon buildings" you went over and took a seat by him on the bed of regular golden flowers. Hmm these are same flowers covered the throne room you though to yourself.  After a long moment of silence Flowey spoke up.

"What's the surface like?" He looked longingly into your eyes.

"Instead of telling you about it why don't I just show you?" Flowey was obviously confused, but intrigued.

"But how? I'm a flower."

"I saw a flower pot in a house nearby. I'll be right back!" you got up and headed back towards the house to retrieve the flower pot. Flowey opened his mouth to protest, but didn't.
Once you returned, Flowey heard your footsteps running up and just lit up.

"I was beginning to think you just left."

"Now why would I do that?" You sat back down beside him.

"Nobody's ever really been nice to me."

~Le time skip

By the time you put Flowey in the flower pot and going back to the surface, the sun was setting.

"Wow"

"That's the sunset. It's beautiful from up here isn't it?" Flowey nodded. "Let's go to my house, it's getting pretty late"

Once home, you set Flowey on your dresser.
You told Flowey goodnight and laid down to go to sleep. After about twenty minutes you fell asleep, and Flowey said something.

"Thank you (Y/N)"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N I hope you guys are enjoying these one shots so far! I really enjoyed writing this one and absolutely love the idea of finding Flowey underground and bringing back home to the surface. So I decided to make a whole book dedicated to this! The first or second chapter will be this one-shot, so when that's upload go can go read that too. Thanks for reading! ~Shi