Please Don't Go

Papyrus should have been home by now. He's never out this long. I should go check on him. His fight with the human should have ended by now Sans thought to himself sitting on the couch in their empty home. He put on his blue jacket and slippers and started heading to the trail leaving Snowdin, where the fight was to take place. 

~Le Flashback

"Hey, Papyrus, where ya going?" Sans asked Papy as he headed out the door.

"I'M OFF TO MY FIGHT WITH THE HUMAN" Sans wasn't worried. This had happened before. He'd go off to "fight" Frisk, they'd start a "date", become friends, etc etc.

"Alright Papyrus have fun" Sans said switching the channels on TV. Papyrus was such a cool brother.

~•~•~•~

Standing at the beginning of the long trail, Sans saw nothing up ahead. Where did he go? He should be right down there. Sans continued walking down the trail, feet crunching in the snow, gradually picking up his pace.

Something was under the snow, buried by a small pile. The was something red sticking out.

Sweeping away some of the snow, Sans uncovered a red scarf.

"No.. NO!" Sans screamed, tears falling from his sockets onto the cold snow. It was Papyrus's scarf. He and Sans had made it along with the rest of his costume two years ago.

"P-Papyrus... Papyrus!" This was Chara's work. Their going to pay for what they did.

They were going to have a bad time.

~•~•~•~•~

Wearing Papyrus's scarf, Sans entered the Judgement Hall and waited for Chara.

"Hello Sans."

"You dirty brother killer! Your gonna have a hell of a bad time" Sans threatened.

"Have you seen what I've done? Your just a lazy pile of bones and-" Sans threw Chara against one of the pillars.

*the bad time has begun

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Hahaha you really thought... you really thought you could beat me, Sans?" Chara said, wiping blood off their face. They stared at Sans, who was sitting on the ground with blood on his chest.

"You. Your- your not a human. Your a- a monster."

"Oh, Sans. You know the best part. You'll be stuck between timelines, never to see your brother again. This is the last reset, and the end of this world. It will be deleted from existence."

"Y-you wouldn't do that" Sans vision was blackening "I'm going to Grillby's." Sans got up and stumbled out of the door to the Judgment Hall.

"Papyrus, you want anything?"

Chara followed soon after it heard the familiar noise. As they stepped out the door into a pile of monster dust.

Sans...no. Chara! Why do you do this! Frisk's thoughts broke through.

"Go away Frisk. This is my world now"

~•~•~•~•~•~~•~