chapter 1 (The day)

Irene yawned as she gently rubbed her eyes, the room shined from the sun's rays. The room was big, painted in black with a double bed and a very big library full with books of all types, there was also a very messy desk with papers and opened notebooks filled with drawings and stories. She had grown in the royal wolf family, and, because of that, she was the heiress to the crown and throne and that caused that when she asked for something, she would always get it, but, as soon as she turned 22, her father, the king, asked her to look for a mate to take his place, which was the big problem for her. She didn't knew what love was because she'd been homeschooled and she was never allowed to go out, at least not until she turned 20.
Irene sighed as she stood up, ready to go to highschool. In her normal-self appearance she would have silverette hair, with black ends, while in her tottaly-normal-girl that she had to use every time she went out was vice versa. In both looks she had a gothic-style haircut, very pale skin and beautiful teal eyes that shined like diamonds, but at night, those beautiful eyes would turn a Scarlet red that shined like rubies in the dark. Her shapeshifting power symbol was placed in her right hand.
The wolf girl took a deep breath before changing into her normal-gothic-school girl and then took out some clothes for her to use. She grabbed the first thing she saw, that meant a pair of ripped jeans and a long black sleeveless shirt, she also took a pair of black boots with heels. She looked around one more time before heading towards the door with a red apple at hand, then she walked out of the house.
Irene walked quietly, eating the apple and listening to 'numb' by Marina and the Diamonds, suddenly she bumped into someone and fell to the floor.
"Holy shit, I'm so sorry." The guy said and laid me a hand. "Are you okay?" He asked again. When he offered his hand to her, she noticed a strange tattoo in his arm, but then she recognized if, it was...

<<<<<>>>>>

{[Hey guys, Irene here with a new chapter of the fanfict about exo, if you want to know what she saw in him, leave a comment below for what do YOU think it is, also, if you love EXO, GOT7 and Kpop, please follow and share this story, also, I would love if you left a vote, it would make me very happy :) ]}