chapter 3 (the note + LUNA)

~~~~~~~~~
The paper said: 'hey Irene, it was really nice meeting you today, maybe we could hang out again sometime? In case you do want to here's my number for you: xx2-#3#8-57, hope you call me so we can hang out with me ~Lay'.

Irene felt her face burning, not in rage but in blush, Lay was the first guy that has ever left her a note in her pocket. "Wha-HOW? HOW DID HE MANAGED TO PUT THIS IN MY POCKET WITHOUT ME NOTICING?!" She exclaimed, but, what she didn't knew was that...

She had already arrived at highschool...

She then began feeling glances toward her from everyone, as she looked up, her face was as red from embarrassment and suddenly, "what the hell was that?" A voice caught her attention from behind her, she then turned around to find her friend. "Luna! Nice to see you too!" Irene said with a cold sarcasm in her voice. Luna was Irene's childhood friend, they knew each other since Irene was 9 years old. Luna was younger for one year, two months and one day, her zodiac sign was Libra.

Her hair was aquamarine with different blue tones, the lenght was a little bit under her hips, while her eyes were an electric blue with aquamarine lines, but she always wore glassed so no one has ever seen her eyes except for Irene of course. She is a bit taller than Irene, bug in personality, she was a bit cold and sarcastic. She had the opposite personality from the wolf princess, except for the sarcasm, only THAT and the likes were the same.

"Nice to see you too wolf princess." Luna was also a werewolf, with the same power as Irene, but she didn't come from Royal family.

"Anyway, did you heard there are two new guys in our class?" Luna continued as Irene shook her head. "No one informed me about that." Irene said a bit annoying, but Luna ignored her and kept talking. "Yeah! Apparently both are really handsome, so you may take the chance to find the lover your dad wants you to get."Luna kept her poker face while Irene sighed and suddenly remembered what Lay's paper said. "H-Hey...'bout that..." By Luna's face, Irene could tell she already knew. "You have a boyfriend and I find out now?!" She said with an angry tonr but as usual, her face was blank with no expressions and her gaze was cold as ice. "H-He's NOT my boyfriend, I just met him!" Irene exclaimed with her face burning, but Luna gave her a suspicious look. "So...who's number is that?" Luna asked glancing at the paper.

••••••••••
{[Hey guys, new chapter finally, thanks for reading my story...so...I want this book to try to get to 500 reads or more, so please vote, share and comment if you like it :3 you would do me a big favor]} 
•••
{[I also want to thank and dedicate this chapter to BL4CK-C4T for helping me with the story irl and wattpad. Please follow her and check out her stories.]}