chapter 5 (Introductions and accidents)

---
Luna had a playful and wicked smile with a weird sparkle in her eyes that Irene knew well, and didn't liked a bit.

"New idiots in class?" Luna asked with a playful tone, qnd that wasn't good for anyone and then continued. "Let's hear the others introduction shall we?" The blue haired wolf girl asked meanly. "L-Luna, no!" Irene exclaimed-whispered at Luna, but it was to late, her friend was already facing the front part of the room.
Irene sighed, knowing she hadn't won against her BFF's evil plan.

Then the blonde boy stepped to the front as he cleared his throat. "Hello everyone, my name is Byun Baekhyun, nice to meet you." He said calmly, as he said that, Irene didn't needed to see Luna to know she had a smile as big as a chesire cat, and that made Irene shiver.
The teacher sighed as he nodded and started talking. "Okay, welcome to both of you, now, please take a seat." He paused and then continued. "Kai, you'll seat next to Luna while Baekhyun, you'll seat next to Irene." He said pointing at the empty desks, one next to the heiress and the other one next to a grinning Luna, who as soon as she heard her name, her grin disappeared and turned into her usual poker face. As the reaction form Irene was opposite, she looked up and sighed quietly, her face burning slightly. 'Why?' She thought. 'I just met him!'

Both boys nodded slightly as soon as the teacher finished talking and began walking towards their desks. Baekhyun moved his seat backwards a little so he would be able to seat down, occasionally glancing over at Irene with a little smirk across his face. 'She's so...hot.' He thought to himself. While Irene payed attention the whole class, sometimes glancing at her new seatmate.

As soon as the Bell rang, Irene looked around, just to find the room empty except for Kai and Luna that were happily chatting in their desks. Even if her friend talked cold and had her usual poker face on, Irene could see a glint of enthusiasm in her eyes, she didn't knew if it was because of the plan or she was enjoying Kai's prescence, and not knowing unsettled Irene.

The heiress sighed as both, Luna and Kai left the room, leaving her alone.
As soon as she turned around, she tripped into something and to end her day, she finished on top of...

^^^^^^^

[| If you like the story, please vote, share and comment. I also want to say thanks to BL4CK-C4T for helping me with the story irl, please check out her page |]

Irene