chapter 2 (fate)

She recognized the tattoo from the guy's arm, it was a healing power symbol, only powerful werewolves had those symbols in any part of their bodies. "Hey.. Are you okay?" The guy asked with a worried look across his face. "Yeah, I'm fine, I just thought I saw something." That was half lie and half truth, cause she wanted to keep quiet the fact that both of them were werewolves. 'Is this destiny? This is the first time that since my father asked me to find a lover that I find someone handsome!' She thought to herself. "Oh, okay...I'm really sorry about what just happened, I should have paid attention." He then continued. "What's your name?" "Irene, what's yours?" "Yixing, but people call me Lay." He smiled at her as she smiled back slightly. With his smile, she could feel her heart racing, her blood boiling and her face turning red. 'Is this what humans call -love at first sight-? It's a weird feeling, but its also comfortable...' She thought to herself as she picked up her MP3 and plugged one earphone in her ear. 'Ugh, I hate being a heir sometimes...well...most of the times...' She kept thinking. 'Is this possibly...fate?' She kept thinking to herself. "Well Lay, I have to go." She excused herself and waved at him and began to walk away.
She took a deep breath before putting both of her hands into her pockets. The wolf girl hated the term 'princess', but still, people were used to call her that.
A few moments later, she felt a piece of paper inside her pocket, so she pulled it out, when she pulled it out, and suddenly began blushing, the paper said...
÷÷÷÷
{[Hey guys, Irene here with a new chapter, please vote or comment what do you think of the story or also comment of what you think the paper says ;) ]}