chapter 6 (Reencounter)

-

and to end her day, she finished on top of...
-
Baekhyun...or that's who she thought it would be. As soon as Irene opened her eyes, both widened at the sight of who she saw.

"S-Sorry L-Lay..." Irene mumbled, trying to get up but unfortunately, the gravity wasn't on her side and she fell again, with her face red, trying to hide it, then Lay moved her hands away from her face and winked at her. "Never mind sweetheart, just like we met." He answered with a bright smile.

'Holy shit, he sure is cute~' The heiress thought to herself as she tried again to stand up, but again, it was a fail.

Suddenly, there was a crashing in the room and when both of them turned around, they founded Luna standing there. "Lay!" Luna said harshly and coldly. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" With that, Lay turned to face Luna calmly. "Oh, Luna! As sweet as always." Lay said ironically. "I'm not asking you again asshole!" Luna growled. "Well, I study here." "Are you kidding?! Since when?" Luna was about to punch him in the face. "Since a long time ago, you just never noticed." Lay's lips curved into a smirk.

Irene suddenly faked a cough, to indicate she was still there, close to both of them. "May I ask, how do you two know each other?" Irene asked awkwardly, but, the only answer she got was silence.
"Guys..." The heiress continued. "Please, I need an answer." But as soon as she finished, Luna turned around with both of her fists clenched, all she could manage to hear was a curse and then added 'Lay' at the end of it, after that, she left the room, leaving Lag and Irene alone.

"Okay, what the fuck was that?" Irene asked. Lay sighed and looked at the princess. "Well...Luna and I have a certain past...not a pretty bright one tho."

~~~~~~
=| another chapter finally, sorry for the slow update guys 🙇😫, anyways, if you like the story, please like, share and comment 💜💗 |=

^- thanks to BL4CK-C4T for helping with the story, please check her out -^