Chapter 5

*Karis*

Stone carried me deep into the woods and took me to a beautiful waterfall. I slid off of his back and walked towards it. "I promised my mother that this would be the first place I'd take my mate," Stone said gruffly. I turned toward him and smiled.

"Thank you. It's beautiful," I returned my gaze to the crystal like water that poured over the cliff.

"Let's go. We can walk to the pack house," he stepped towards the tree line.

"Stone?"

"Yes?"

"Why has your pack always slaughtered?" I heard him sigh.

"That is a story for another time," I felt his hands on my waist. "Just know that now I have you and you are my priority. I will stop since I have found what I have been looking for." His lips touched my cheek briefly and he took my hand. "Let's go."

~

We walked for about twenty minutes before a mansion came into view. I gasped, admiring the beauty of the expensive architecture. "That's the pack house. Most of the unmated wolves live there. Our home is next to it," Stone explained. He led me up to the front door of the large cottage. I smiled as I noticed the warm welcoming decor.

"I love it!" I grinned up at him. He sighed in relief.

"Great! I had the pack members decorate it for you," he rubbed the back of his neck. I placed my hands on his chest and stood on my tip toes to peck his rough, warm lips. His hands found my waist and he lifted me up to deepen the kiss. I allowed him to slip his tongue between my lips and explore my mouth. He pulled away a second later. "I won't be able to hold back if this continues," he warned.

"Stone, I've accepted you already so why would I want you to hold back?" I murmured as I kissed the crook of his neck. He growled and whisked us off to his room where I was tossed onto the bed. Our clothes were quickly thrown around the room. Stone worshipped every inch of my body with his mouth and hands as he prepared me for the full extent of intimacy. He gently rocked into me, allowing me to adjust to his extraordinary size, before pounding me into a world of pleasure that only he could take me too. When we both reached the peak of euphoria, our canines dug into the right crooks of each other's necks. He collapsed on top of me and pulled himself out and I let peaceful darkness consume me.

~

When I woke, I immediately associated the pain between my thighs with the events of the previous night. The soreness was forgotten when lips pressed to my mark, sending a stream of pleasure down my spine. "Good morning, my love," my mate purred as he pressed my body against his, allowing me to feel his aroused member.

"Stone, I'm so sore," I buried my face into his chest. He chuckled and pressed feathery kisses to my hair.

"I know, baby."

"Do you have duties today?" I asked. He sighed.

"Can I just enjoy remembering how perfect my mate felt around me when I ravished her? How she moaned as I kissed her? How beautiful she looked lying under me?" he said as he continued kissing me all over which led to a repeat of last night.