Chapter 10

*Stone*

After she cleaned up, I cradled Karis in my arms and carried her out of the house. "Really, Stone, I ate something weird," she squirmed.

"Still. I need you to be well for me, our pup, and yourself," I kissed her forehead. 'Doc, I'm bringing my mate. She's thrown up twice today. Be ready.'

'Yes, Alpha. Of course! It's my honor to care for my Luna,' he responded immediately. I walked into the clinic and was welcomed by a nurse ushering me to a room where I laid Karis down on the table.

"Hello, Alpha and Luna!" Doctor Florez smiled. "Now Luna, you've been throwing up a bit today?"

"Yes."

"Can you lay back on the table and lift your shirt up above your navel?" Karis did so and Florez started pressing against her lower stomach. "Margret, get me the gel please."

"What's wrong?" I squeezed her hand.The doctor proceeded to spread the gel on her stomach and moved an ultrasound probe around on her stomach.

"Look at the screen. See the two jelly beans?"

"Yes, why? What are they?"

"Your pups, Alpha."

*Karis*

"What?" Stone gasped.

"We're having a baby!" I cried happily.

"What?!"

"Twins, Luna!" Florez grinned.

"What!?"

"Stone, Honey, you've gone pale," I stroked his cheek with my knuckles..

"Twins, Karis. I don't know if I can protect all of you. I'm terrified," Stone admitted. I squeezed his hand.

"Stone, look at me," he continued to stare at the screen. "Baby, look at me please." I cup his face with my free hand and turn him towards me. "These pups will have a big brother, an uncle, and two-no-three vicious packs to look out for them. You have nothing to worry about, Baby. All you need to do is love them." He pressed his lips to my wrist, his eyes never leaving mine.

"You're right, Baby," he smiled. "l love you so much, Karis."

"And I you, Stone," I pressed my lips to his and welcomed the sparks.

"Luna, the pups are healthy and since they are of alpha blood, they will grow faster and according to the ultrasound, you are already a month along. Congratulations!" the doctor said.

"Thank you," I grinned.

~

"Mama, Daddy! You home!" Wyatt ran toward me with open arms. "Una Wocky gimme a wowipop and pwayed caws wif me and bwinged a nice wady home and she pwayed caws too!"

"Hey guys!" Rocky walked in, holding hands with a girl around my age.

"Alpha, Luna," she bowed.

"You must be Rocky's mate! Ella, right?" I embraced her with my free arm.

"Yes! It's nice to meet you!" she smiled back.  

A/N:

yep this is a total filler chap... writer's block and a full schedule of chaos sucks...