The Beggining

Eric squirmed around in his chair as FredBear and SpringBonnie played upstage. He feared the animatronics and tried not to look at them.
"What are you doing, being scared of the bunny?" His brother teased.
"Shut up, Ian," Eric said. It was true. He was trying to stay away from the animatronics.
"Grow up. Your old enough to not be scared of these things," Ian said. He straightened up in his chair and watched the animatronics. Eric didn't want to look at them. He didn't want to be around them. He squeezed his FredBear plush as he got up. He walked out of the room and headed to the bathroom. He didn't really use the bathroom he didn't even go in there.
"Hey. Why aren't you enjoying the band?" A girl asked him.
"I'm afraid of them," Eric rasped. He tried not to be so scared but his brother made it worse. He would usually chase him around the house wearing a Foxy mask that he got from Eric's Foxy plush.
"I like these ones better," The girl said as she picked up her Toy Bonnie figurine. "They look nicer."
"Okay. I gotta get out of here," Eric said as he walked out of the building. He walked to his parent's car and opened the door. Do you want to be hot in this car? This won't change anything.
Eric looked at his FredBear plush. It was like the plush talked to him.