Morning with Ian

Eric woke up from a little poke on the face. Ian was sitting up and looking at Eric.
"How come you were on the floor with me?" Ian asked.
"I had a nightmare and woke up. I saw you asleep and I decided to fall asleep next to you," Eric yawned.
"Oh. Well, I'll make bacon. Okay?" Ian said while getting up. He helped Eric up and they walked to the kitchen together. Ian helped Eric on the counter so he can keep a watch on him. Ian got out a pan and put it on the oven.
"What was your nightmare about?" Ian asked while getting out a bacon pack from the refrigerator.
"The animatronics from FredBear's Diner. They looked scarier. They had sharp teeth and sharp claws," Eric said. He tried not to shudder.
"Okay," Ian said while heating the oven up. He also gotten out a spatula from the drawer. Eric looked at the time and it was 8:00 am.
"Do you remember the shadow puppets that we always made in the summer?" Eric asked.
"Oh yeah! Shadow Freddy and Shadow Bonnie! I remember. That was so much fun! I want summer to come again," Ian said while putting a strip of bacon on the pan. The sizzling bacon started to give off its delicious smell. The smell wreathed around Eric and Ian's noses. They loved the smell of bacon.

Tomorrow is Another Dayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें