The Plush

"FredBear, did you talk?" Eric said. No one was around him so he could talk to him. Yes, Eric. Do you want to hide in the car or in the diner where it's cooler?
"The diner I guess," Eric said. He didn't really like to be hot. He liked cool places. Then let's go. Eric grabbed to the FredBear plush tight while walking into the diner.
"Hey again," The girl said. Eric looked at her. She still had the toy figurines with her.
"Hey," Eric said while sitting next to her.
"I forgot to tell you my name. It's Roseanne," The girl said. She seemed friendly toward him.
"My name is Eric," He said. Roseanne's hair was a orangish blonde and in pigtails. She wore an orange shirt and a red skirt. Her green eyes sparkled under the light of the diner.
"Nice to meet you, Eric. I like your FredBear plush," Roseanne said. Eric enjoyed her company for some reason. Eric, let's stay here for now. She seems fine to hang around.
"Thank you. I like your figurines," Eric said back.
"Why don't you like the animatronics?"
"I just don't."
"Is there a specific reason? I'm a quiet child to my family so I won't tell anyone."
"Okay. Well, I've seen something that I can't get out of my head. I saw someone stuff a child in one of the suits."
"Really?"
"Yeah."