Colby-Sad

*WARNING EXTREMELY TRIGGERING*

Your POV-

Colby had just gotten done from touring with Sam, he was supposed to land soon. I paced patiently back and forth in my room; waiting for the call from Colby saying that he landed in LA. Then I heard the sound of a Twitter notification come from my phone. I picked it up and saw a fan had tweeted 'Did Colby and Y/N break up, cause he was getting pretty close to this other girl.' She had tagged a photo of Colby kissing a blonde at the airport, it wasn't like a friendly kiss on the cheek it was full on making out.

I sighed and tried not to cry, knowing I couldn't hold it back I let the tears roll down my cheeks while replying to the fan. 'I didn't think we were broken up but I guess we are now.' I threw my phone onto my bed and waited for Colby to come home and act like nothing happened. 'Was I not good enough?' I thought sadly as my Twitter notifications started blowing up.

He knew what he had done and soon he was going to regret it, unless he really doesn't care about me at all. I got up from my bed and walked into the bathroom, letting the noises coming from my phone fade into the background. I opened the drawer and then remembered Colby had thrown the blades that were in there out. I had hid one, one that he had never known about.

I haven't used it since before my relationship with Colby but I guess habits never change. I grabbed the blade and studied it, letting it shine in the light of the bathroom. "Well Colby, if you wanted me gone your wish is my command." I said to myself and rolled up my sweater.

One for C.

Two for O.

Three for L.

Four for B.

Five for Y.

He was the only thing that made me happy, my happiness is gone which means why should I live? There's no use to live if I'm not happy. The door was closed and locked so if he came home I would have to see his dirty cheating face. I heard the sound of his car coming up the drive way, I didn't cover up my cuts I held that one arm over the sink and let the blood pour.

I looked at the other arm and decided that it wasn't fair for that one arm to have all the damage. I started cutting into the other arm.

One for W

Two for O

Three for R

Four for T

Five for H

Six for L

Seven for E

Eight for S

Nine for S

I decided it was time to cover up the other arm with gauze, as I rinsed both arms I tried not to hiss from the pain. 'Y/N?" I heard Colby say from downstairs. I ignored him and continued to let the other arm drip blood while the other one was wrapped up. "Y/N?" I could hear him coming upstairs. I started rinsing the other arm, this time I let out a small yelp of pain, probably loud enough for Colby to hear.

"Y/N are you okay..?" He said nervously from the other side of the door. "Sure Colby." I said, sarcasm dripping like venom from my voice. "Y/N open the door." I refused and wrapped up the cuts, rolling down the sleeves of my sweater. All of the sudden the door opened and Colby stood in the door frame holding the key. He saw the blade in my hand and his eyes widened.

"Y/N you didn't... was it my fault?" I didn't do anything, I didn't even nod. I just rolled up my sweater which showed the gauze, blood dripping through it. I bit the inside of my cheek trying not to scream out in pain.

"Babe.." He said and I glared at him. " Don't call me that." I growled at him, he had no right to call me 'babe' when he had cheated on me. "What's wrong.." I could tell he knew what he did but didn't know I knew. "You know what you did." My voice raised a bit, his blue eyes darkened in shame. "Y/N I-I didn't mean it." I gave him a pity laugh.

"Colby I highly doubt that. Was I not good enough, pretty enough, smart enough?" I said to him and the whole time I passed the blade back and forth between my hands. "No it wasn't like that." He said nervously. "Who was the blonde then Colby?!" My voice raised higher then before. I was upset that he was lying, just tell me already.

He was silent.

"I knew it." I scowled and tried to walk around Colby. "How many." He said looking at my arms. "Total?" I asked and he nodded. "Fourteen." I said coldly and tried to get around him again. He didn't let me get around him and instead stood in the doorway and said "What do they mean, you told me before that when you used to cut they always spelled out something."

I sighed, "Colby and worthless." He looked at me and I could see tears welling up in his eyes. "Y/N I'm sorry." He attempted to make the situation better. He was failing, terribly. "Just leave." I told him sadly, hoping he would listen to me and leave. I tried to get under him again, this time I got around him and ran to ou- my room. I closed the door and locked it, laying on my bed hoping he would leave me alone and get we were over.

I recognized how much I missed him already, how i was going to miss his hugs, kisses, good morning texts, him being by my side. It hurt badly but he cheated on me and I couldn't be in a healthy relationship with a cheater. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I didn't care if Colby was still by the door but I started sobbing; loudly. I hurt and he could know that, I didn't give a fuck anymore.

I was left crying on my bed; not knowing Colby sat outside the door crying himself on how much he fucked up.

We were a mess.

---

Hey guys I'm sorry about that imagine it gave me feels. Requests are open just message us and we will try to get it done :) -Cat