Sam

(Your POV)

I wanted everything to end. I sat on my bed crying. My heart felt broken and tired, I wanted to feel nothing, I wanted to stop... feeling....

I woke up to my alarm beeping loudly. School. The worst part of the day was having to go to school. No one ever wanted to even walk near me...

~~~~~~~

Third period roles around, which isn't that bad, since it's music appreciation, I️ don't have much I️ have to do. The door flung open and a tall blonde man walked in, books in hand. "Sorry, I'm late, I️ got lost."

"It's okay, you must be our new student." Ms. Bith nodded.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Take a seat." Ms. Bith sat down.

Sadly, for new kid, the only free seats are on either side of me. He sat down on my left and looked around.

"I'm Sam." I️ could see him holding his hand out towards me, from the side.

I️ looked at him and grinned. "Kate."

"Hey Sam," Dick face called out.

The funny thing is, I'm only adding Face to the equation. Dick is the dick's actual name, he's asshole #1.

"Don't bother with her, trust me, you'll get nothing outta the prude." Him and his friends highfived.

"Um. Okay?" Sam awkwardly smiled at them.

The rest of the class was pretty much silent except asshole 1, 2, and 3 making dumb jokes.

The bell rang and I walked out of class towards my locker.

"Kate! Wait up!"

That's the first time I heard someone ask me to wait up since my only friend moved to New Mexico. I turn around with a confused look on my face.

"Is it cool if I hang with you? I don't know where anything is and you're the first person to not pretend they didn't hear me when I introduced myself." He smiled.

I giggled. "Welcome to EastWood High! Where all the boys are asses and all the girls are bitches."

He chuckled and handed me a paper. "Do you know where this office is? I'm supposed to meet with the principal at break and I can't find it anywhere."

I put the paper on my binder, read some of it and started walking. "This way Mr. Golbach."

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." He followed after me.

===============

I started this one and it's going to kinda be like, a Love story that saved her life, and I want to do like 2 or 3 parts, but read this and tell me if I should finish the imagine. Alright? Alright. So, yeah.