100 Follow Special! Pt. 1

Hello. Before I start the story I just want to say a few things! Thank you so much for 100 followers! I'm so thankful to have such amazing readers! I've created this little short story for you guys that will have about 3 parts! For a celebration of 100 follows!! I love when you guys comment so make sure to comment your thoughts. Okay, I'm done! Enjoy the multifandom story!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

(Tyler Joseph's POV)

We're getting ready to hit the stage. Josh has already ran on stage and started drumming. He starts with the best of Heavydirtysoul. It's one of our most popular songs at the moment. We just released a video and the clique went wild coming up with theories and opinions.

"Tyler! Tyler! Tyler! Tyler!" The crowd chanted over and over. I prepped myself and rushed onstage.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

(Sam Golbach's POV)

Colby and I sot at the top of the Twenty Øne Piløts concert and await Dan and Phil's arrival.

"Oh my God it's louder than last time!" I hear Phil comment. I turn around to find them walking towards us.

"Literally." Dan agrees with Phil walking right behind him.

"Hey man, glad we were all able to be in London ( ;) ) during this concert. Am I right?" Colby fist bumps them both.

"Don't even get me started." Dan chuckles.

"Excuse me, I can't see, may I squeeze in?" A beautiful girl says hoping to get through Dan and me. Her accent sweeter than candy.

"Sure." Dan sweetly scoots over.

"Thank you so much!" She says. She's even shorter than she looked from behind us.

"I'm Sam! This is Colby, Dan, and Phil." I point to each of them as I announce their name.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you! I watch you guys on YouTube all the time! I'm Y/N!" She says excitedly.

"Oh how old are you?" Dan questions.

"23." She answers. Just before anyone else said anything the crowd went wild.

Josh Dun appeared on stage and starts Heavydirtysoul. Everyone starts chanting Tyler Jøseph's name and he he came out as soon as he was to start rapping.

"There's an infestation in my minds imagination. I hope they choke on smoke 'cause I'm smoking them out the basement. This is not rap, this is not hip hop, just another attempt to make the voices stop. Rapping to prove nothing, just writing to say something, 'cause I wasn't the only one who was rushing to say nothing. This doesn't mean I lost my dream, it's just right now I got a really crazy mind to clean. Gangsters don't cry, therefore, therefore I'm!" He raises his microphone to the crowd

"Mr. Misty-eyed, therefore I'm" everyone sang along.

"Can you save! Can you save my! Can you save my Heavydirtysoul!" Everyone including Tyler sang.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Your POV)

The show was absolutely amazing! I got to watch Tyler Joseph do his cute dances, Josh Dun make sexy faces, and a plus? I met Sam and Colby & Dan and Phil!!! HOW LUCKY?!?!?!

I left the concert, sadly not having any chance of meeting Tyler nor Josh. "No, I'm going to ask her out." I hear a voice from behind me argue.

"That's literally not fair." Another said.

"Um, she talked to me first." Someone points out.

"I'm the cutest, I think I get to." A forth voice calls out. I turn around to find Sam, Colby, Dan, and Phil standing behind me. They notice me and stand there awkwardly.

Sam scratching at his neck.

Dan holding his arm.

Phil wide eyed.

And Colby playing it off like he wasn't speaking.

"Can I... Help you?" I ask and all their eyes shift to mine.

"Are these boys bothering you?" A WAY to familiar voice says from behind.

I whip around to find Josh Dun towering over me. "Oh. Uh. I. Uh. No? I don't think so?" I nervously pushed my hair from my face.

"Okay. I just wanted to make sure, I saw you during the concert."

"How? I was like... All the way up at the top."

"I have some people take videos for Snapchat and Instagram. I was watching them and... You and these boys were there."

My heart melts. How can today get any better?!

"There you are! I was looking all over for you, you rushed out right after we got off stage." Tyler Joseph comes out of the building.

My knees are weak. "I just came out here to ask Y/N something."

"Who?" Tyler questioned.

"How do you know my name?" I ask taken aback.

"I heard the tall awkward one say it." I look over at Dan.

He awkwardly smiles.

"What'd you want to ask?"

He walks over to and stands in between Sam & Phil. "The same thing these boys were arguing about."

"I want in!" Tyler rushes to Josh's side. "What're we asking for?" He smiles.

"Tyler aren't you married?" Dan asks.

"Yeah?" He says confused.

"We're asking Y/N out."

Tyler steps back and awkwardly laughs. "Oh. It's all you guys." He rubs his face. "I need to find Jenna and tell her how much I love her." He says panicked and runs off.

"So... What do you say?" Josh asks.

"Who's it gonna be?" Sam questions.

Sam

Colby

Josh

Dan

Or Phil.....

Oh my God....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CØMMENT WHO YOU CHOOSE, THE PERSON WITH MOST VOTES IS WHO YOU'LL SAY YES TO!!!! AND ALSO IF YOU DON'T HAVE A BRITISH ACCENT ITS OKAY, I DON'T EITHER!!!! JUST PRETEND!!!! YOU HAVE UNTIL THURSDAY TO VOTE!!!! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! <3