Caleo

I do not own any Characters. Enjoy!!

Derick Smith POV (AN: check my other story it has this guy in it)

Hello my name is Derick Smith. I go to Darenville (AN: made up) highschool. I am a Jock, and am super popular. I get everything I want. I nice house, nice car, cool friends, no homework, rich parents that give me all this stuff, and every girl asks me out.

Except one. The only girl I want. Calyspo Ogygia. Carmel hair, dark almond shape eyes, beautiful. Most hottest girl in the planet. She won't go out with any guy. I think she likes me.

Today I walked up to all the other jocks. We were standing in a crowded hallway, but people stayed clear of us.

"Guys, I'm gonna ask Calyspo out today." I tell my buddies.

"Yo, good luck!" My friend Joe told me. I smirk. A nerd passes by me.

"Hey!" I shout as he hits me causing me to stumble. "Watch it freak!!" The whole hallway is silent.

"Oh I'm sorry, did I make the big Jockey want to go run to his mommy?" Replied the voice mimicking a baby voice. I look down to see a crazy Latino elf type guy smirking at me.

"Who are you?!" I spat.

"Leo Valdez. Heard you were going to ask my girl out."

Your girl?! I think confused. Who would like this loser?

This cues Calyspo running out and yelling "LEO!! YOU MADE IT!!" She wraps her arms around this guy and kisses him. My jaw drops.

"Valdez what are you doing with my girlfriend?!" I say angerly.

The break apart. "Me your girlfriend?!" Calyspo says in a shocked voice. "I hate you!! Your an idiot!! Why in the Hades would I date you?!" I open my mouth to respond, but Valdez beats me to it.

"Come on Sunshine, I'll bring you back to camp." He wraps his arms around her and they leave. The whole school is gaping at them.

That's how I met Caleo.