Jiper

Jane Smith's POV

Hello. My name is Jane Smith. I am Tristan MeLeans personal assistant. Well was. I was fired, thanks to his stupid little daughter, Piper.

So I was walking around New York, trying to find a job, but nobody would hire me. Okay so, it wasn't my fault that Mr. McLean was gone! All I remember is that I man about five feet tall, nearly killed me, when he came home with a incredibly weak Tristan McLean.

"Sparky, were are we going?" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Nope pipes not telling you." Said a different person said. I turned around to see Piper McLean, with a boy leading her to the park.

She looked older. She was now 18 years old, and apparently had a boyfriend.

"Ok Pipes here we are!"

Piper opened her eyes and gasped. The boy had set out a picnic for her. "Oh Jason it's beautiful!" Piper cried.

They sat down and talked for awhile. Then Jason tossed her an apple. She caught it then turned red. "Uh Jason? Do you realize what you did?"

"I know. Would you like the Greek, Roman or mortal way? I got a ring just incase."

Piper threw her arms around Jason. "Yes! Yes I will marry you! Thank you!" They kissed. And I walked away, smiling and thinking maybe I was the bad one. Piper isn't that bad after all.