Clarisse and Chris

Anyone jot a ship name for these two??

Alyssa Morgan's POV

Hi my name is Alyssa and I got by Alyssa. *giggles* so today I was like talking with my friends when she came. Like OMG can't a girl like have her like space!

Clarisse LaRue ruins everything!! It all started out today...

Clarisse's POV:

I cannot beile even that Chiron is making us go to highschool. It's also not helping that the gods are planning to reveal them selves to the world soon.

I am ordered to keep my powers and everything about me a secret. "Well well, what do we have here?" I mentally groan and turn to look at Alyssa Morgan.

"What?" I ask.

"Don't go all sassy on moi dork." She tells me. (Moi means me in French)

"Go away." I snap.

"Aww is the poor baby worried about being teased? Gonna run off to you daddy? Oh wait, you don't have one!" Alyssa crackles evilly and struts away, the school creating a pathway for her.

Then silence. "Hot guy and 12:00" I hear someone whisper.

Alyssa Morgan's POV

"Hot guy at 12:00" My friend Rose whispers. I glance up and my breath is taken away. He is a Mexican-American guy and is totally hot. (AN: That's what Chris looks like right?)
I walk up (*cough struts cough*) to him and place my hand on his chest.

"Hey hottie, movies at 7pm? I'll meet you there." I smile a million dollar smile and think OMG finally a hot guy comes here!!

He stares at me and says "No." He is about to say more when an announcement comes on.

"All students please report to the gym for an assembly, all students."

Clarisse's POV

I don't stick around to see who the hot guy is. Instead I head to my first period class. Then the announcement comes on. I head towards the gym freaking out.

The gods had revealed them selves. No other words for that.

"Good morning students. We have a very important announcement. Apparently the Greek gods and goddesses that you have been learning about in Greek class, are real."

Murmuring goes through the crowd.

"Sometimes these gods have children and they are called demigods. Demigods are indeed real and they are very dangerous. The government wants to kill all demigods, because of harm they bring to us."

People are nodding in agreement. I grit my teeth together trying not to kill someone.

"Demigods attract monsters and monsters can kill regular people like us. If you are a demigod, you are likely to die young-"

The principle is cut off by me. I stand up and shout. "So this is what they get for saving your life's?!!?!" Every head is facing me. I hear a gasp.

"Clarisse?"

I whirl around. "Chris? What are you doing here?!"

My boyfriend scratches the back of his neck. "Well.. You know the usual."

"Chris your lying."

"Am not!"

"Are to! Your scratching the back of your neck like every time you do when you lie. Also you just were IM-ing me last night, and told me how much you wanted to see me."

Chris went pink and muttered something about the weather and I laugh.

"Demigods shall be locked up LaRue! How dare you! You should never be on there side! And besides only Sons of Ares could fight in a war!"

I freeze. "Come on Chris lets get out of here." I tell him. He hops down from his seat and walks up to me and kisses my cheek. I turn red.

"Clarisse! Chris! Where do you think you are going!" Shouts the principle.

I turn to face him. "Oh I'm sorry, are you mad? Well I don't give a Hades. You are a sexist idiot. I hate you, you smell bad and you remind me of sons of Apollo in cabin 7 and that should suck." I snap at him.

I wave at the stunned audience. "Names Clarisse LaRue. Daughter of Ares, retriever of Golden Fleece, slayer of Lithin Drakon, warrior of both Titan and Giant war. If I remember correctly, before I slayed the Drakon, I saved a school from being destroyed, with a bunch of sleeping mortals in it. Oh wait is was this one! Wow! I should of let the Drakon take you." I spun around and stomped out the door, Chris running after me telling me to calm down. I run, leaving a bunch of stunned mortals behind.