Percabeth part 2

This is Part 2 of the other story!!!!!!

Also above is the FAN MADE trailer for THE SON OF NEPTUNE. I did not make it, someone else did.

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson.

Kris' POV

Ny heart literally stopped when Percy and that girl kissed. I nearly cried my heart out. I was dead jealous.

I was going to tell him my feelings for him after school, but then all this happened. Then 3 gods and the girl, Annabeth went with Percy to go get blue cookies.

And hour later after Zeus had finished answering our questions they came back, with a tub of blue cookies and they were munching on them like there was tomorrow.

Well the guys did at least. Annabeth are them like a normal person. As if she was normal.

Every part of me hated her. Percy had never mentioned Annabeth before or having a girlfriend of any kind.

Except the times that he did to get rid of Samantha, and that Annabeth was the smartest person ever.

She takes after her mother. As Percy had said. Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena. Why didn't I see that one coming?

My thoughts literally swirled around me, and then I heard a faint, "dismissed."  From Mr. Dunhamborg.

The school chattered to life again and the gods disappeared, along with over half of the blue cookies. Which Percy for super mad about.

Annabeth calmed him down in seconds though. I'm seriously hating the girl even more. She's probably just a dumb player and a dumb blonde.

Besides, they probably only have been dating for at least 3 weeks, judging by the looks of the player, Annabeth.

---------LINE BREAK---------

"2 years?! You guys have been dating for 2 years?!" I cried out.

Matthew, Lacey, Percy, Annabeth and I were talking sitting outside waiting for our parents to pick us up. Well, Percy was waiting with us. He had his own car to drive.

"Yep. 2 years. I've known her for 6 years but only had the guts to ask her out 2 years ago."

Annabeth punched Percy in the arm. "You mean when I had the guts to kiss you at Mt. Saint Helens, during your near-death experience."

Percy waved his hand, as if waving her off. "Details, details."

The rest of us, our eyes were popping out. "Near death experience?!" Matthew finally asked.

"Oh yeah, I have a lot of those."

"A lot? A lot?!" I asked faintly. I gave my self credit, that I was hiding my feelings well. Didn't want to show Percy that I was to heartbroken. Or Annabeth. Or anyone at that matter.

Annabeth's cell phone rang. She picked it up and listened for a sec. "K. See you soon. Love you. Bye."

"Who was that?" Percy demanded as soon as she hung up.

"Love you too." Annabeth replied sarcastically. "That was Malcolm. He says there's trouble at camp. Leo apparently ate a bunch of skittles, three cups of sugar and set him self on fire, and keeps running into the lake. Even Calyspo can't calm him down."

"Oh crud. We should probably go. We'll see you guys later! Hopefully!"

We all waved goodbye and my fake smile was, well fake. As soon as they were out of sight, I started bawling.

"Shh, it's okay. You'll find someone." Lacey soothed me, while hugging me tightly.

The three of us did a group hug. "I never knew. Should of seen the signs, but I didn't. I was stupid." I whisper.

"Your not stupid." Matthew said firmly. "You just didn't know. You'll find someone, I promise."

I nodded my head, tears still falling down my face. Lacey and Matthew soon had to leave. I sat there, waiting and soon it started to rain.

I wonder who upset Zeus this time.

The rain stopped. Well at least in my area. I looked up to see a guy with brown hair, and warm brown eyes.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"Fine." I mumbled.

He sat next to me and had his umbrella over both of us. "You don't seem fine. My name is Charles by the way. Charles Erikson. What's yours?"

"Kris." I replied. "Kristina Zogo. But seriously, call me Kris."

He smiled. "Nice meeting you Kris."

-------------LINE BREAK---------------

6 years later I found myself walking down the isle, about to become Mrs. Charles Erikson.

Luke Ethan Jackson, was the ring bearer and Emmeleigh Lacey Crispolpi was the flower girl.

I had found love. And it wasn't Percy, but it someone much, much better.

Hahahhahahahhahhahaha. If I can actually spell. I hope you enjoyed and I got no shootouts today.

PART 2 to previous story.

FRAZEL IS NEXT.

One day!!! I hope!!

Maybe tomorrow. Or later today. Or next week.

Random updates!!!

I seriously hope you enjoyed though!!

OKAY JUST TO BE CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

WHEN I SAID "It was someone much much better." 

I meant it as that she found someone that wasn't Percy, and it proves that she got over him. 

IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT SOMEONE IS BETTER THAN PERCY.